Miette Poffin Pt. 1

Oh Miette...

I can't believe its your turn now..

*giggles madly*

---

5:30 pm, after school

I walked through the hallways looking as emotionless as possible. Even though deep down I was damn happy that I have killed 2 people now.

"Serena Yvonne~"

"Huh?"

I turned around to see the school's playboy, Calem Xavier.

"What do you want?" I asked as I grabbed my pocket. "Oh, you know what I want." Calem replied, "it's your turn now."

"I'm giving you time to run away.." I said. "I'm not scared of you.." Calem said. "Run. Or you'll regret it." I warned. "C'mon princess, I won't get away. All I want is you." Calem said as he pinned me to the wall.

I look around to see if there any security cameras, luckily, there none.

"If you say so." I muttered.

"What was that? Princes- ARGH!" He screamed as I stab his stomach with my pocket knife.

"I have already warned you. And now, you're not gonna get away." I stared at him with dead eyes.

"S-so you are the o-one that k-killed L-Lillie a-and M-M-Mallow.." He said.

"Of course, for my one and ONLY." I yelled as the stab him multiple times on his stomach. Blood sprayed across the hallways.

I run to the bathroom as I take the mop and dip it in water. I mop the floor and dragged Calem to the incinerator. I threw Calem and the pocket knife into the incinerator. After that, I ran to the shower room annd wash myself up. I put on my gym clothes and put the bloody uniform into the incinerator. I then activate the incinerator and walk out of school.

---

7:30 am, before school

If Miette is that popular, what will she feel if she was unpopular? Its time to make people betray her..

Little miss Miette..

Its time to expose your dirty secret, shall we?

4:00 pm, club time

Before Miette entered the drama club, her phone rings. She quickly run to the back of the school while I follow her.

"Hello? Oh, its you. I see~

Right now? But wait! I have to be in my club right now!

Of course I will be there! I am literally missing your hot bod!

Okay, bye~"

Miette said.

That phone call was... interesting...