Mallow Mao Pt. 1

Quick Author's Note:

If you read in the cast members you can see that White Hilda and Ryan Hilbert is Kokona Haruka and Riku Soma. Well, I have done goofed. So I will change it later, by now, Kokona Haruka is Aria Elle and for Riku Soma I haven't decide yet.

Serena's POV :
Now that the mess is out of the way, its time for Miss Mao to die.

I walked to the Cooking Club. "Sere! You have joined the cooking club?" Aria greeted me. "Yes! Of course!" I said. "I would like to thank you from my father's debt again. It's a great help." Aria thanked me. "Oh it's nothing~" I said.

'Only if Jesselee had a crush on Ash she would chopped into pieces..'

"Um, Earth to Sere?" Aria waved her hand at me face. "Oh! Just daydreaming..." I replied.

"Also, why did you give me the nickname? Sere?" I asked. "It's kinda fitting for you. One day your true love will call you that. Definitely!" Aria smiled.

'That means Senpai will call me that!!'

"I would like to see Mallow please." I said. "Oh she's here." Aria said while pointing at the counter.

There she is. Chopping some octopus(es?). "Hello Mallow!" I said trying to sound as sweet as I could. "Hello Serena! What's up?" Mallow asked. "I really want to cook. Can I try?" I asked. "Sure. Here." Mallow said handing me the octopus(es. I still don't know..).