Chapter 8 || EDITED

' Voice that lull me to sleep '

--

"Lady Hae! Look what I've got for you!" A brunette shouts excitedly as she run carefully without tripping. In her hands she holds a beautiful bunch of White Roses.

Myung Hee or also known as Lady Hae smiled at her antics and her expression, while waiting for her arrival patiently. Nae Min, who was grinning widely extending her arm along with the flowers in fron of Lady Hae.

"Here it is, Lady Hae. I hope you like it, I was wondering outside of residence and suddenly stopped infront of a field. Which is kinda far from here and I pick these because I remembered you when I first saw it." She explained and smile at her. Lady Hae smiled softly and inhale the scent of the flowers and is feeling greatful as she appreciated the gesture.

"Thank you, Nae Min. These flowers are beautiful, and I really appreciate all the efforts you've made." Nae Min, blushed at the compliment and shyly played the sleeves of her hanbok.

"You're welcome, Lady Hae. To be honest, I am the one that needed to thank your graces. You've accepted me to your household, without knowing about my family history and I. That is why, thank you so much for your kindness. The Eighth Prince is really lucky to have you as his wife." When Nae Min stated this, Lady Hae blush and is happy when she heard those words. It is not everyday, she gets some compliments.

She just chuckled and starts to walk as Nae Min followed her from behind. Walking silently, Nae Min wondered 'Where did Hae Soo went this time? I hope she didn't get in trouble' she thought with a sigh. Every single time, she always think of Hae Soo, seeing that she always get in trouble. 'I hope that you're doing fine Hae Soo'.

--

Meanwhile at Hae Soo

Wondering outside the Eighth Prince residence and proceeding to the town, she smiled brightly seeing the displays and such. Living in the past is not that bad, even though wars are common and conquering place are too.

'Window shopping? Is that what I am doing right now? Only gazing things or shops but doesn't buy anything' she thought while chuckling at her antics. Behind her is Chae Ryung who is slowly catching up to her Lady, breathing heavily after her some tremendous running race in able to catch Hae Soo. Sighing and straigthening her posture she walks towards Hae Soo and settling herself to stand besides her.

"Chae Ryung-ah. Do you think Nae Min or Lady Hae will like this?" Hae Soo picked a rose hair ornament from a shop as she raise it above her head to observe its quality and design, the sun glisten along with the hairpin.

"It is beautiful, My Lady. I am sure that Lady Hae and Miss Nae Min will like those." Chae Ryung responded with enthusiasm.

Hae Soo smiled and nods and asks the shopkeeper to wrapped it carefully as she buys a red rose hairpin and a white rose hairpin. Contented, she thanked the shopkeeper and received the careful wrapped items that she bought and smile cheerfully as she continue to do shopping and walking around the city market behind her, Chae Ryung is following her Young Miss.

--

In a certain courtyard, two men are fighting with a wooden sword in their hands. One of them are wearing a mask had his hair to be tied in a high ponytail; while the other has a young complexion and wore a serious expression while blocking the attacks of the man and his hair that was tied in a ponytail is swaying from his movements as he gracefully counterattack.

It was a fierce battle between men, when suddenly one of the wooden sword was sent flying up high and then slammed to the ground. The man who was wearing a mask suddenly pointed the tip of his wooden sword to the neck of his opponent which is his 13th Brother, Wang Baek.