Chapter 2 || EDITED

Since I have so much time, I decided to finish writing the Second Chapter. Our Main Protagonist, already meet the 8th, 10th and 13th Prince. What will happen if she will meet the rest of the Princes. Just keep scrolling down and enjoy reading!

--

'Heart flutters and it beats faster'

--

Third Person's View:

"A-... I am Lee Nae Min"

Gaping and aweing at the sight that beholds infront of her, Nae Min suddenly find it hard to spoke the words that she want to say due to the amazing structure of the house of the 8th Prince Wang Wook. Looking from left to right and assessing carefully and somewhat memorizing the path they take and the detailed of the house. She find it entertaining, leaning to the 13th Prince Wang Baek's chest, making him blushed and just continue making their way to the gates of the 8th Prince's abode.

"We welcome you to our residence, Nae Min" Hae Soo beamed at her and smiled widely... seeing this makes Nae Min heart to flutter and tears slowly falling to her beautiful face, that makes everyone around her to panic.

--

"Make yourself at home, Nae Min-ah. The doctor told me that, you sprained your right foot and the bruises and wounds will heal for the next weeks." Myung Hee, the wife of the 8th Prince smiled at her as she offers a plate that full of delicious-looking food. Unconciously Nae Min gulped audibly as her stomach growl from hunger, making her to look down from embarassment.

"I'm sure you're hungry, based on the state, in the moment that I saw you for the very first time. Here, enjoy and eat well" She smiled at her and nodded, she feel so grateful to meet such kind people in this kind of place.

Tears slowly formed as she picks up the chopsticks and eat heartily. Nae Min doesn't even know what she did to deserve a treatment like this. Swallowing the food she chews, she can't stop the feelings that making her heart want to blow from being full.

"T-thank Y-you, Lady Myung Hee" she choked a sob, and cries. Myung Hee smile sadly at her situation, she cannot believe that such a beautiful maiden suffers. She hugs Nae Min and comforted her making sure as she tells her that everything will gonna be alright. Nae Min knows that being in this time, it might help her to realize that there's always a second chance.

--

"Wow... you really looked beautiful Miss Nae Min" Chae Ryung praises, as she observed Nae Min's current appearance, wearing a Black and Red hanbok with a gold linings. Flower ornaments adorning her hair as some of her fringe falls freely to her face.

"I- Thank You, Chae Ryung-ah." She smiled gently and twirls slowly. Smiling and humming a quite tune and slowly making her way out of her room. Making small steps off to the garden of the 8th Prince's residence, she was stunned at the sight that beholds infront of her. She loves how the garden looks at the moment, luscious green grass adorning the ground, colorful flowers decorating the whole garden. She can't help but admire them, and slowly touches the petals and smile softly.

--

A lone figure slowly making his way to the main house of the 8th Prince's residence. When suddenly halt from his steps as he saw a beautiful sight. All of his life, he didn't saw such a sight like this, his breath hitches as he keep watching her. She's smiling, and her eyes spark from happiness and satisfaction just being in the garden.

He cannot distinguish the feeling that he feel at the moment, this is the first time that he feel such things. Heart flutters and it beats faster, warm feeling makes its way to his neck and entire face. He unconsciously brought his right hand to his chest, he cannot take his eyes away from her. He feels like, the time he will takes his attention from he, she might disappeared from his sight.

--

"Miss Nae Min! There you are! Please don't wander around without anyone to assist you. You're still new around here" Chae Ryung scolded her while placing both of her hands to her hips.

"I'm sorry, Chae Ryung-ah. Why are you looking for me?" As she tilted her head form confusion while looking to Chae Ryung's eyes.

"Lady Hae Soo is looking for you, she's waiting for you at her room." Nae Min nodded and follows Chae Ryung off to Hae Soo's room.

--

He watches silently as he only follows her leaving figure and out of his sight. He sighs and smile, thinking about her smile, and her serene expression. Although, he will find a way or another to figure out the feelings he feel for her. She is a completely stranger to him, from head to toe but, his heart seems to know her very well. From her smiles, to her expressions, and her astonishing beauty that she holds.

"She's perfect" he quietly murmurs, when he suddenly heard footsteps approaching him from behind.

"What do you want?" He commanded as he closely watches the figure who approached him

"I've been looking all over for you" the person stated.

"Lead the way, then."

"This way... Brother So"

--

Note:

Done with the CHAPTER 2! At last! As a promise, today is Saturday and I successfully published this chapter on time. Although on the next chapter, I will make no promises when will I update next. I'm quite busy due to school assignments, beats me all STUDENTS faces such a dreadful situation. I passed our oral defense for our Thesis Proposal and it was dreadful! Hope you enjoy reading this chapter! Don't forget to give me your feedbacks okay?

See you on the NEXT UPDATE of ONLY HIS.