Chapter 3 || EDITED

--

'Warm gestures is enough to send me to an euphoria paradise'

--

"Aigoo... How many times do I have to tell you, to be careful Hae Soo-ah."

"I can't help it, Nae Min-ah! I'm such a clumsy person, a complete klutz."

"Don't pout; you look like a duck doing that expression Hae Soo-ah."

"Aish! This girl! How can you say such a thing, more or less? To a lady like me, Nae Min-ah!" Hae Soo pouted once again that makes Nae Min chuckles at her funny antics.

"Lady? I don't see any lady in here?" Tilting her head to aside and smile playfully at Hae Soo. The poor girl just whined and cling to Nae Min's right arm... two (2) weeks passed when Hae Soo found her in the forest, she find Hae Soo personality and attitude as 'Funny'. Lady Myung-Hee as well as the Eighth (8th) Prince is very kind towards her, as they accepted her warmly to their home. She cannot help herself but thank God to give her a chance to meet these kinds of people.

Hae Soo still clinging to her arm, as they continue to walk together. They are currently roaming around the 8th Prince Residence, as Nae Min wanted to explore more. In the past two weeks, she cannot roam around due to her wounds that time as it is, still healing. Fortunately after a few days , her wounds are completely fine although, there are some wounds and bruises that still healing on the process.

Nae Min, knew already that she's currently at the past. During Taejo Dynasty, at first, she internally freaked out and mentally asking herself at how did she end up in such a place like this, moreover in a time like this. But then, accepted the reality and the fate gave to her.

Smiling and teasingly replying back to Hae Soo's antics are truly making her day complete, it seems like Hae Soo's childish attitude and personality are making her day colorful.

--

"Aigoo, I'm so tired from Hae Soo's constant dragging. Although her childish antics never cease to amaze me further" she quitely mumbled to herself, as she finds a comfortable place to sit at the 8th Prince's Garden. She was totally mesmerized by the beautiful scenery at the first very first sight.

Quitely humming a familiar tune as she found some flowers that she can make as a flower crown. Back on her time, she's always so excited at making flower crowns as a present to her mother. 'Mother' she cannot help herself as tears slowly streaming down her face and drops softly to her lap.

"sumgyeowasseo I tell you something geujeo mudeodugien

ijen beotil suga eopneun geol

wae geuttaen mal mot haeneunji

eochapi apawaseo jeongmal beotil suga eopseul geol

Now cry neoege neomu mianhal ppunya tto cry neol jikyeojuji motaeseo

deo gipi deo gipi sangcheoman gipeojyeo doedollil su eopneun kkaejin yuri jogak gata

deo gipi maeiri gaseumman apajyeo

nae joereul daesin batdeon

yeonyakhagiman haedeon neo"

--

Soft melody surrounds the air as he slowly walked towards the main house of the residence. Two weeks have passed as he slowly recalls the beauty of the maiden that already embedded to his mind. Most specifically, to his heart... he follows the sweet tune and soft melody and just let his feet lead him to the right place.

Beautiful variety of flowers slowly appears to his sight and found himself halting to his steps and focusing his attention to the maiden beautiful singing. Her soft brown locks, sways perfectly by the wind passing. Her eyes, shone glassy as tears streaming down to her cheeks and her pink slips are softly forming the words as she sings.

The same feeling from the last time, came back. Heart flutters as it beats faster, his breath hitches and cannot help himself as his heart clench ever so tightly and the sight of her. As the day passed of his last encounter of her, he cannot erased the image of this beautiful maiden into his mind. His heart always hammering just the memory of her beauty, as he suddenly lost in his own thoughts.

--

She takes a deep breath after she sang. It's been so long since she sings and let her emotions take control. She suddenly felt a presence from her right side and take a look, of the person who's been watching her.

--

Their eyes meet... Hearts beating fast, butterflies swarming the garden giving them majestic scenery. It's her first time feeling such a thing like this, her lips twitch upward as she give him an enchanting smile.

"Hello, Sire. Who might you be?"

She asks.. His lips slowly parted and warm sensation crawling up to his face as Nae Min talks to him. Asking what is his name. He gives her a small smile, and give her a curt nod.

"I am the Fourth (4th) Prince. Wang So"

Standing straight and gives him a proper bow, she smile once again.

"It is nice to meet you, Your Highness. I am Lee Nae Min"

Well.. The story just began

--

Note:

Enjoy reading this chapter. Also as you notice, I'm so sorry for taking so long in updating this chapter, I'm just so busy that I forgot to write.

SEE YOU ON THE NEXT UPDATE OF ONLY HIS