Chapter 1 || EDITED

I really appreciate you MissKapoor for voting and reading this! That's why I will dedicate this First Chapter to you! Enjoy reading and God Bless!

--

"Why does fate sometimes gives us the taste of our own medicine?"

--

Third Person's View:

"Who are you?"

The unknown maiden only stares at Hae Soo, confused. Observing Hae Soo's physical structure and her appearance, she realizes that Hae Soo looks, korean and the way she dresses looks like a traditional clothing. Sighing, she opens her mouth to speak and form her words, but something is stopping her from talking. Tears suddenly blurring her eyes, when Hae Soo suddenly panics.

"W-wait! Don't cry, Miss. I am just asking for your name... No need to cry, please I don't bring harm." Flailing her arms in her side with a panic expression, then suddenly the maiden, giggles because of Hae Soo's multi-expression that is etching in her face. Hae Soo, smiled as well, seeing that with the small sound that this unknown maiden reproduce is quite contagious.

"Lady Soo! There you are, please don't run off li- ke th-that." Chae Ryung appeared panting and out of breath from chasing her Lady Soo, and reminding her that running for a lady is quite dangerous. But suddenly stops her ranting when she saw the miden sitting in the middle of the forest and quite stunned by the maiden's beauty.

"Lady Soo, what happened to her?" Ask by Chae Ryung as she looks to Hae Soo.

"I saw her, sitting still in the middle and when I ask her name, she cried and giggles when I panic. Chae Ryung, did Myung Hee-Unnie knows that you're chasing me?"

"Yes, Lady Soo. I guess the 8th Prince is on our tail along with the 10th, and the 13th Prince."

"Is that so? Then... that's good" Hae Soo said as she slowly approaches the maiden, the girl just stared at her advancing and smiles when she saw how Hae Soo's eyes sparks with curiousity.

"U-uh.. Hello, I am Hae Soo, what's your name? If you don't mind, giving me your name. It's fine if you don't want to tell me! No need to force yourself." As her voice starts to waver and panics, the girl only smiled at her antics and nod slowly.

"I-... I am Na-" she was interrupted when the three girls heared the horse neighs and distant voices of the people.

--

"What do you mean, Hae Soo run towards the forest? Is she not warned that going there is dangerous?" The 8th Prince Wang Wook, calmly stated as he placing his chin on his right palm and staring to his wife, Myung Hee.

"Yes, Your Highness. Although Chae Ryung, told me to follow her for safety purposes. Can you please, fetch her, Your Highness" Myung Hee bows her head, as she looks down to the floor beneath her.

"Alright, let me fetch my brothers first and find out if some of them are willing to escort me."

"Yes, Your Highness. I understand."

--

Horses entering the clearing right at the middle of the forest, the riders easily spotted Hae Soo but instantly stop with they caught a figure sitting in the middle, her back facing them while she's facing Hae Soo.

Smile slowly formed unto Hae Soo's lips and wave to the newcomers. She looked down to the still unknown maiden and smile as she slowly watches the newcomers approaching them.

"Hae Soo, how many times do I have to tell you, that don't wander around to a place where you can't remember" The 8th Prince scolded, as he tightened his hold to the horse reigns.

"I apologize, Your Highness. U-uh. Can you please help her, and please bring her with us. She really needs medical attention, Your Highness." Hae Soo stated and looking determined, as she faces the Princes.

"Her? Why would we help her, Hae Soo-ah?" Ask by the 10th Prince, Wang Eun as he raised an eyebrow, looking at the girl whose back is still facing them with her brown locks cascading down until to her waist.

"She's badly injured and needs a medical attention, if not I'm afraid her wounds will be infected. So please, Your Highness." Hae Soo bows, seeing this Chae Ryung also followed.

"Alright. Baek-ah kindly get her and also let her ride along with you."

"Yes, Brother Wook" He unmounted his horse and approaches the unknown maiden, spunning her around carefully he was stunned and unable to form some words when he saw the beauty that she possess. Clearing his thoughts he carried the maiden into his arms in a his left arm under her legs and the other one is to support her back from falling.

Making his way to his brothers and Hae Soo, while carrying the maiden. Noting that the maiden is not heavy and reminding him to take it easy into carrying her.

"O-oh.. Is that the girl, Hae Soo?" The 10th Prince Wang Eun asked, a pink dust slowly covering his cheeks. Hae Soo only nodded, and smile.

"Yes, I forgot.. What's your name?"

The maiden, slowly biting her lowerlip and fidgeting in the arms of the 13th Prince Wang Baek, as Baek-ah only stares at her.

"A-... I am Lee Nae Min" her voice sounds like a smooth melody like the flute sounds whenever it plays by someone.

--

Note:

Alright! This is a big accomplishment! Chapter 1 is done atlast! I hope that you guys enjoy reading this! I think it might take long before I publish the next chapter. Just cross our fingers! Maybe this Friday or Saturday, I'll publish the Second Chapter.

So...

See you on the next update of ONLY HIS!