Prologue || EDITED

D I S C L A I M E R

All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

--

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo / Moon Lovers is a KDRAMA that being produced by the Korean producers, directors and actors and actresses. The story is originally from a Chinese literature story.

I do not own (I hope so) the cast and some of the characters, but only the OC and the plot. Please do enjoy, and read peacefully. Do NOT FORGET to write your comments and vote.

Love,
FTEmperial

--

'Life starts being unfair when you thought everything is fine'

--

I can't believe that this is happening to me right now! All I see is big luscious green trees as it completely surrounds me, I racked my brain in search of my memories, but its all fuzzy, all I remember is...

-Flashback-

Walking down in this familiar path, to the nearby cliff that I usually spend my free time, thinking and meditating. Soft yet harsh wind welcomed me as it hit my face softly. I take a deep breath and exhale as I close my eyes, as I reminisce my happy moments with my parents and little brother; Jung Seo.

Tears slowly forming as it stream freely to my face, as I choked a sob and cry. 18 years ago, my parents, my brother and I was caught in a car accident, people said that I was indeed fortunate and lucky to be able to survive that crash. While my parents and my brother died, I was six (6) years old that time when I officially start being an orphan.

Reality hits me, when my foot slip to the edge of the cliff as I feel myself falling downward as wind harshly hit my face as I feel myself falling further and then my whole being fall to the ocean. Struggling and finding a way to resurface seems to be failing, suddenly my lungs feels like burning and then darkness.

--

'Eomma! Appa! Jung Seo!' A little girl in the age of six, runs toward her parents with a big smile on her face as she kisses her little brother's soft cheeks, and glomped her mother, giggling and laughing.

'Our beautiful Nae Min, let's go home darling, arasseo?' The mother asked, as she nods and hug her father's leg.

The family of four (4) walks through their path off to their home.

--

When the darkness engulf my whole being, as I felt myself drowning. I cannot help myself but think, I'm dying and I'm meeting my parents and brother soon. After this... No more pain, no more suffering, no more...

'Eomma, Appa, Jung Seo... Just a little moment, I'll be with you three, please do wait for me.'

As I let myself succumb to the darkness itself.

-End of Flashback-

Breathing heavily as I sat up abruptly as I panted and making sure that my breathing is steady. Roaming my eyes as I observe my surroundings, I gasped as I clutch the fabric in my chest.

"Where am I? What am I doing here?" as I scanned my surrounding, trees... All I see around me is big and tall trees. How come I ended myself being here, as I exhale and slowly lifting myself to stand up but wincing when I feel the sudden pain in my leg and ankle and instantly dropped myself on the hard ground.  I can't believe that this is happening to me right now, I racked my brain in search of my memories, but it’s all fuzzy, all I remember is... drowning as I fell off the cliff and into the ocean below then darkness embraces me.

I close my eyes as I let myself be calmed by the serene melody that surrounds me, then suddenly I heard distant voices...

"Lady Soo, please do watch your steps and refrain yourself from running!"

"What are you saying, Chae Ryung? I'm doing fine.. O-ohh.."

--

Third Person's View:

Hae Soo suddenly saw a girl sitting in the middle of the forest wearing a ripped and dirty hanbok. But what most caught her attention is the beauty of the maiden have. Her brown locks, looks so soft as it blew by the wind, her eyes shined with the mixtures of confusion and fear, her lips form an 'O' seeing her and Chae Ryung, add her beauty mark in the middle of her nose bridge emphasizing her beauty.

Hae Soo, suddenly feel herself being unconscious through the presence and beauty of the unknown maiden, and the words that she only formed.

"Who are you?"

--
Note:

I finally finish the prologue! I'll try to write the first chapter tonight and hopefully I can publish it tomorrow or maybe within this day.

See you on the next update!