Leah- Thank you. I said to him. He was sexy af. He smiled at me and the anger disappeared.

Guy- Never disrespect a woman like that. The way you acting you don't deserve to be considered an father. Hey you alright? He said to Keith then truned to me. Keith got up and walked away.

Leah- Yes... Jewels please capm down its ok. I said trying to stop her crying. The guy looked at her and smiled.

Guy- Do you mind? He said as he held his hands out towards jewels. I nodded and he took her from my arms. She instantly stopped crying. I was shocked.

Leah- What is your name? She obviously loves you. I said as she kept giggling and smiling up at him. He kissed her cheek.

Guy- June Gray. So your the famous Leah brown. Chris brown daughter. This is lil jewels. She so beautiful and so are you. He said looking at me. I blushed and looked at the ground. I playfly hit his arm.

June-

He grabbed my hand and we walked out the mall

He grabbed my hand and we walked out the mall. I show him were my car is and he walks with me. He still had a quiet jewels in his arms. She sun never been this quiet.

Leah- So June can I ask you on a date to thank you. I asked him. He looked down at me once we stopped in front of my car. He smiled down at me.

June- Yes. I'll pick you up at 8 tonight. Just five me your number so I can call you when I get there. He said chuckling. I giggled and opened the back door. I move out the way as June helped put jewels in her car seat. After he buckled her in he backed up and shut the door. He turned to me bit in his bottom lip.

I handed him my phone and he took a pic and put his number under it. He gave me my phone back and called him. His phone rang. He saved then put the camera on me. I possed like a boss. He took it and then I gave him a small hug.

Leah- Thank you June. I'll see ya later. I said then waved bye. He walked away after saying bye and I got in the car. I couldnt stop smiling. Jewels was asleep when I checked on her when I got in. I turned the car on and drove home.

When I got home I walked in with jewels on my hip. I walked to the living room. Seth, dad, and auntie Nicki was watching wild'in out. I walked and sat on the ground leaning against the couch. I put jewels on the floor. She crawled around. My phone went off. I take it out and look at the screen. It was a text from June.

June😍- How's my babygirls?
Lee👄- We're good. In the living room with my dad,lil bro, and auntie Nicki.
June😍- Nice. So uh I was wondering if you wanted to match for the date.
Lee👄- Sure. What colors?
June😍- Ima let you decide that baby.
Lee👄- ok... how about pink and white?
June😍- Yea aight. See ya in an hour beautiful. Tell princess I said hi.😍👄.
Lee👄- Ok. See ya handsome.