Chapter 27; Come Over

Start from the beginning

"I like to sing and play basketball," Mark responded.

"That's awesome," I smile.

"Did I ever tell you, that you have a beautiful smile?" Mark questioned, moving hair behind my ear.

I couldn't help but to blush. "Thank you."

We leaned back and he wrapped his arm around me. We watched the Friends episodes and chatted for awhile.

"Hey, are you hungry?" I ask.

"Ya kind of, what do you have?" Mark questioned.

I stood up and walked over to the kitchen. I searched the cabinets, pantry and fridge. Nothing seemed too interesting.

"Nothing good really. I can order a pizza," I suggested.

Mark nodded, I smiled and grabbed a menu. I ordered a large cheese pizza, garlic knots, and zeppole.

I took a seat next to Mark again.

"It'll be here in half an hour," I informed and he nodded.

We turn and look at each other, deep into each other's eyes. We both felt the same thing as Friday. The tension between us was strong, but, we both knew what was coming next.

We kissed. It was more than just a kiss though. It was intense. It became a make out session, we fell back on the couch, Mark was on top. My arms wrapped around his neck.

It got really heated. Tongues touching tongues, fingertips playing with the hems of shirts.

I had to stop this. I only met him the other day. But, it felt good. Really good, I didn't want to take it too far though.

I moved away and took multiple deep breaths. So did Mark. He leaned back so he was laying down, I sat on top of him.

"Mark, I don't think I can go further," I admit.

"What do you mean?" Mark questioned, sitting up.

Now being face to face, I can't deny anything.

"I mean, if you're looking for sex, I can't give it to you. We just met a few days ago and I don't know. I don't know, everything is good but," I begin.

"But it's not great," Mark said, cutting me off.

"I'm sorry Mark. You're a great guy, I just, don't think I can do anything right now."

"No no no, don't apologize, I'm sorry that I lead you to think that. I totally understand," Mark said. "Look, there's probably another guy, am I right?"

"To be honest, I don't know. Our relationship is weird," I admit.

"Well, whatever it is, and if he makes you feel special, I say go for it. You can always text me if you want to talk though," Mark smiled.

"Thank you," I say hugging him.

He hugs me back, "you're welcome."

There was a knock at the door. Figuring it's the pizza, I got up and got some money. I paid the guy and returned to the living room with it.

"So, tell me about this guy," Mark said, taking a slice.

I shrugged, "we've been best friends since kindergarten. He was my first kiss, and he's really great. I just, don't know how I feel. I still see him as a brother."

"Does he like you?" Mark questioned.

"It seems like it, but, I don't think he does. I think he likes one of our friends," I admit.

"Well if he doesn't like you, then he's an idiot. You're a great girl Mackenzie, remember that," Mark smiled.

I smiled back. "Thank you."

We talked for awhile until I told him he needed to leave so Maddie and the girls wouldn't get mad. It was nice to have him here.

I'm definitely going to be texting him a lot.

New chapter is here. What'd y'all think? Also did you really think I'd let Mackenzie get to third with mark?

Anyways I don't have much to talk about, I'm really tired so ya. Nothing much to say besides I have come up with a new story idea, and I am working on it rn.

Needless to say it is coming out pretty good. I think it will be a very very good, and it's super cute. Don't worry, it is a jenzie story too.

I'm also trying to come up with a Christmas story and I sort of have some ideas but, if you have any ideas lmk. I'm open to all ideas.

Anyways that's me. How are you?

Bye love xoxo