Chapter 17

Thinking about what happened yesterday made my stomach ache.

Although I don't know the whole story. I can tell mother and that man might've had a relationship in the past since both looked like they had strong emotions towards each other.

Either way it might be a bad thing...Wait....Could it be...?

"It's been 8 years..."

No it's impossible. If it's 8 years since they last met then me and older brother can't be the result of them being together. sigh.

Even if they did or didn't have any sort of thing going on, if someone where to suspect and rumours were to spread then we'd be dead.

Throughout ancient history if there were suspects of scandalous relationships then it didn't end very well.

Remembering mothers fleeting distant eyes and her fragile figure I could not but help but sigh...This could easily turn into a mess....But in all honesty I couldn't help but feel bad for her...

Suddenly the crib began to shake.What the....omg!It can't be an earth quake!Ahhhh!NO!Its-Its not an earth quake....it's a giant dough!!!!!!

"Crown prince you can't....The princess will fall!" My maid approached the giant dough.

"Ummmmu"

Worried for me and him my maids tried to pull him of my crib as he was trying to climb it.But in Defying rage he held on strong to the crib.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"He Screamed.With that in fear, the servants stopped trying to get him off but was still very cautious.

Ara, Ara....It seems he has quite the temper....That's not really good...

I wonder where mother went. Usually he'd come accompanied by mother but it seems he's here alone today. Well, maybe because of yesterday....Either way it seems I'm accompanying my brother today.

I think this crib might hold both of us together, I mean the materials used is very strong and he's only 2 years old. So it's not like it'll break any time soon.

The crib was actually quite high so I was really worried he might fall but the servants was there to help if that were to happen.

Nearing to the top I could see his face. This scene almost broke my heart. His face was a light shade of red and his large eyes were foggy and a bit wet as his eyebrows were furrowed. His expression was as if the whole world has done him wrong.

Biting his lips he refused to give up and continued to climb.His little body trembles as his limps were quite weak.It was a really pitiful sight. But alas I couldn't do anything and watched on helplessly as he continued to struggle.

A part of me just wants to hold him tightly and protect him but another side questions,why is he showing an expression with such disparity?