Chapter 1

Everything was pitch black, I couldn't see anything. My body felt numb and I have a huge headache. Honestly, what am?

Hold that thought. I'm a human that I know for sure probably. Gawah am I having a hang over?

But most importantly where am I?

Okay I woke up, went to work. And then? And then....?

The last thing I could remember.... was that I was walking home at night, alone. Probably...

What happened after that?

Thats right...I heard a honking noise and then suddenly I saw a bright light. I don't remember anything else, everything went black after that.

My only conclusion in the end was that I got hit by a car, or some type of vehicle..... Could it be-I'm dead?

Nah....

Ahahaha....

_____________________

In a period of denial.

Don't ask for how long....

_____________________

Oh no. My heart...it hurts so much, there was still so much I wanted to do in life. I wanted to earn a lot of money and I had dreams I wanted to achieve. There were many people I wanted to prove wrong....Like, well actually never mind, I didn't have a lot of goals and dreams .

It's a good thing I didn't leave any family members in passing. Sigh, though it's still depressing.

Is this what comes after death?A pitch black darkness? This is really depressing. Maybe I'm in a coma. Ah! The medical bills, Shoot! Fudge it's going to be freaking expensive. Nooooooo! I'd rather die.

Hmm, how long has it been?What time is it? What day?Month? GrrrrrrrArghghhghgg hfggfgjggghgg. Okay now I have to chill...Breath in breath out, breath in breath out. Wait am I even breathing??
_____________________

1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, 4 sheep, 5 sheep, 6 sheep, 7 sheep, 8 sheep, 9 sheep, 10......... 24 sheep, 25 sheep, 26 sheep, 27 sheep, 28 sheep........ 30 sheep, 31 sheep, 32 sheep, 33 sheep, 34 sheep....81 sheep, 82 sheep, 83 sheep...72 sheep, 73 sheep, 74 sheep, 75 sheep, 76 sheep, 77 sheep, 78 sheep 79sheep, 80 sheep, 81 sheep ... Hm? Did I repeat a number? Oh well I'll just do it again.

1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, 4 sheep, 5 sheep, 6 sheep......... 140 sheep........ 209 sheep, 210 sheep, 211 sheep .... 300 sheep, 301 sheep, 302 sheep, 303 sheep, 306 sheep....Sheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheep....Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...Dammit I can't sleep. Oh wow sheep and sleep rhymes! Wohoo!

_____________________

In this void of emptiness, time passed slowly it was also hard to move as everything felt compact. Wouldn't someone slowly go insane in this situation?

But if you admit you might go insane doesn't that mean your still perfectly sane. Then that's good. Hmm, but then again who cared. It seems I've already adapted to this situation.

Gash darn it I'm bored.

Many thoughts went into my mind through out this long period so I didn't know how much time passed by. But I knew it wasn't short.

Suddenly and intense pain spread throughout my whole body, I couldn't bear the pain and and screamed my heart out. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Dammit it hurts! Gyaaaa my head &$)&357()&4677&)(;&4455&&;?!753;1/?$!?;)$5??);/31;$&?)75;?&!4:,!&4,?:;$$;;6$421;78@!!$!:/()@84

~7 hours later of mentally screaming profanities and crying out for my dear life~

It hurts, my eyes burn, my head hurts, it hurts breathing, and my skin feels of a prickly burning sensation.

I can't move my body, and it feels sticky and gross somehow. My body doesn't feel like mine and everything feels like nothing but a freaking wreck.

I could feel large hands being wrapped around me and wetting me with warm water.

Trying to open my eyes I could not see very well, everything was blurry and my body ached.

"It's.....con....how......."

"....I'm .."

"Yes"

Faint sounds could be heard in the background. Could it be I became blind and deaf??

_____________________

In the breaking dawn of a new day a baby's cry could be heard in the room of the empress.

The empress had given birth to her fourth child.

Unlike her previous pregnancies this one went quite smoothly.

In this pregnancy the empress wasn't in a lot of pressure to produce a male heir. She already had a son who was already two years old.

When the baby was born it's cries was very strong and powerful. As the baby squirmed in the midwifes arms you can tell the baby was very healthy.

"It's a female, congratulations empress. A princess has been born. Are you alright empress?How do you feel."Asked the midwife.

"I'm fine, feed the baby"The empress said exhaustingly as she had just gone through labour.

"Yes."The midwife then handed the baby to a nursemaid.

It was probably for the best that the baby was a female, if the baby happened to be a boy then that would mean the baby would grow up and maybe fight for the throne causing more conflict. And it is always a headache and heartache for a mother if both her children fight against each other. It would mean she has to choose one of her child.