Chapter 2

I could feel a warm blanket being around me, suddenly something poked my mouth and I instinctively brought it to my mouth.

Instinctively with out realizing I begin to suck it, I hadn't realized until now but I felt really famished.

Although I don't know what it is, it was really sweet, kind of like warm milk. My hunger gradually subsided and I felt full so I stopped sucking.

I could feel the large hands putting me on a soft surface and a blanket overlapping me.

For some reason or another I felt really fatigued so I dozed of falling into a deep sleep.

_____________________

When I woke up what came into view was the ceiling(?) and it seems things were clearer then before, my eyesight returned to their normal senses.

As I tried to sit up my body felt to compact so I couldn't get up.

Struggling to get up, I could hear foot steps coming closer.

There was a large women towering over me, she was very pretty.

"Oh my, it looks like the princess is awake." Said the women.

"Perhaps, she's hungry feed her."Another young lady said, as she was beside the woman.

Who were these giant people?and what do they mean princess?

"Ahfv ggdsthuf gggsfg"As I tried to talk to them only gibberish came out my throat, it was kind of dry and soar.

Suddenly the women held me, she was very large and strong I couldn't get away from her grip. Taking a close look there were actually 4 females in total and they were all wearing beautiful ancient Chinese dresses.

The women who held me loosened her top....

"Fgvt ivdjhdd ujfdhh sgif"Wo, wo, wo, stop don't you have any shame?! Although we're all women here it's not right! You're in public!

Omg I don't even know what's going on and this is happening way to fast.

Trying to push her away, I saw my hands...for some reason they were really, really small...

Before I could comprehend anything she pulled me to herself.

"Asgvf Gggggggfgg"Stop Stooooooop!

"I don't think she's hungry..."Said one of the lady peering behind the other woman's shoulders.

"Fdffgg fnhhg gggfd." You're right I'm not missy!

"Maybe she excreted."

"Check."

"Gcftinfdryjigdaaxfggvvg"
Nooooooooooooooooo! Oh my gawwwww!! someone save me! This is sexual assault /(꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)/