Chapter 14

"The emperor has arrived."An eunuch loudly announced.

And with that a tall bearded man walked towards the banquet hall, he had sharp eyes and a large build making everyone feel suppressed.

Since I'm to tired and lazy to describe his aura and stuff I decided to sum it up.

Basically his aura and clothes screams I AM THE EMPEROR, NOW BOW DOWN TO ME!

Since mother is the empress I assume he's my father since he's the emperor....

Although it's not that he's ugly, he looks....like every ancient emperor ever!!! There's nothing wrong with it...it's just that...

Aside from his aura, the description of his looks matches perfectly well with the portraits and paintings of the emperors of ancient dynasties...His thick eyebrows, moustache and dark thick curly beard....maybe-maybe behind that beard....No I just can't!

I can't...I just can't...my heart hurts...do I really look like my father? Grandmother I hope you were just teasing me...Oh-I feel like crying now....Ah tears are falling....I-I don't want to look like father....
('༎ຶД༎ຶ'),uhhhh-what was I expecting? a handsome bishounen?

I'm sorry...Father. I admit I'm kind of shallow.... Again I apologize.

Stopping my trail of thoughts an eunuch announced it would be the giving ceremony time...Oh the gifts!!!!!!The presents!!!!!!! I mean who doesn't like free stuff.

The eunuch loudly announced the gift one by one.

It was pretty exciting but as it continued I couldn't remember how much times I dozed off and fell asleep and got woken up again and again.

As the time continues. All I could feel was pity for this fellow eunuch, for the whole day he's been announcing stuff non stop, barely having any room for rest in between.

Looking at him continuously reading the scroll with dead fish like eyes I could tell he's used to this....The poor guy...he's already been broken....

Oh the pity I feel for him. H-How many announcements....for how long did they make him do for him to get used to this....Its quite sad....

Please....Give this poor guy a rest!

"And the last of the gifts, we have the Han clan to personally present it."

Closing the scroll the eunuch revealed a slightly relieved expression, as it was almost done.

JUST GIVE THIS GUY HIS DAMN REST!