"Yeah. Tell her I'll call her now," I tell my mom.

  "Okay, well I'll talk to you after you talk to Danielle. I need to tell you something."

  "Okay. Bye." I say as I hang up.

  Once I end the call I click on the FaceTime app and scroll down the list of Favorites. I click on Danielle's name and it begins to call her. A few seconds later, it says connecting, and then her familiar face pops up on the screen. She is almost an exact replica of me, or so we're told. I don't think we look much alike, but we've often been told we look like twins. Her features make her look younger, since she is. She has the same chocolate brown skin and black hair. At only 16 she is already attracting much more male attention than I certainly got.

  "Hi Sara!!" I hear her say.

  "Hey Danielle. How are you, babe?" I ask her, having not spoken to her in a while.

  "Oh I'm really good! What about you?"

  "I'm great thanks. So what's new with you? I can tell there is some exciting news you wanna share?"

  I see a smile spread across her face, "I have a boyfriend," she whispers.

  My eyes widen and I can't help but smile, "Really?! Who's the lucky guy?"

  "Well you know my best friend Issac?" she asks as I nod, "Well we were out to dinner at Ruby's the other night and as we were leaving, he kissed me and asked me to be his girlfriend."

  "Aw! I am so happy for you. He's a lucky guy."

  "Thanks, sis. So what about you? Any guy in your life?"

  I smile, "As a matter of a fact, yes. There is. His name is Harry. He's great."

  "Is that the hunky guy walking around in your kitchen in just a pair of boxers?" she asks laughing.

  I turn around and laugh, "Yes. That would be him."

  "One question," she asks and I nod, "Did you guys just fuck?"

  My eyes and mouth widen and I can't help but laugh. "Oh my gosh, Danielle! No! We did not!"

  Her eyes narrow, like she doesn't believe me, "Well alright then. So when are you gonna bring him to Huntington Beach so we can meet him?"

  I laugh, "Soon. Soon."

  "Well we miss you a lot. I miss you a lot." she tells me, her voice softening.

  "I miss you too. Well look I gotta go, but we'll talk again soon, okay?"

  She nods, "Bye Sara. Love you, I'll talk to you soon."

  "Bye, love you too."

  I am about to make my way back inside, but I remember I have to call my mother. I re-dial her number and she picks up almost instantly. "Hello?" I hear.

  "Hey mom," I respond, "You wanted to tell me something?"

  "Oh right, well we have some big news." she tells me.

  My eyes widen, "You guys aren't having another kid, right?"

  I hear my mom's soft laughter and it makes me smile, "No! Of course not." she tells me, "Your father and I are renewing our vows."

  "Aw! How exciting! Is it going to be like a wedding?"

  "Yes. Tell Melissa she is invited too. You both can bring a plus one." she tells me.

  "Great! So when is this happening?" I ask.

  "At the end of the month. This is enough time, right?"