Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Melissa's POV

I sat on the floor listening to music while I waited for Sara to get back with the screwdriver. I needed to finish getting my chair, desk, and bed together and then my room would finally be complete. I was excited, sharing a house with my best friend. I was ready for this new responsibility and new freedom. After about 10 minutes, Sara came back with a screwdriver.

"Thanks SJ! What took you so long?" I asked while concentrating on putting the chair together.

"Well I went over to our neighbors on the right because it looked like no one was home on our left. So I went over and knocked on there door ya know?" She rushed out while I nodded my head. "I waited for a few minutes before the most beautiful boy I have ever seen opened the door."

"Hot neighbors? Hell yes!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"I know! But anyway, when he opened the door I couldn't help but just stare at him! After a few seconds I snapped out of my thoughts and introduced myself and told him that I just moved into the house next to him and need a screwdriver." She rambled. "He introduced himself and his name is Harry and he's 19! He let me in while he got a screwdriver and he's perfect." She finishes with a sigh.

"Does someone have a crush?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Of course not! I just think he is very attractive!" She exclaims.

"Whatever you say, but can you help me put this desk together?" I ask.

After two hours or so of putting all the furniture in the house, we ended up on the couch in the living room with our laptops. I was scrolling through tumblr until we heard a doorbell ring. I looked at Sara and she have me the look to get up and answer the door. I groaned as I got off the couch and slowly took my time walking over towards the door. I opened the door and I think my heart stopped.

A boy with brown hair, styled up in a quiff was staring at his phone, not noticing me opening the door. He was a little bit taller than me so he had to be 6'1". I coughed and he looked up at me with the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen.

"Umm, hello. I'm Liam Payne, my mate said he let you borrow a screwdriver and I kind of need it back." He explained in a deep British accent while scratching the back of his head.

"Okay, come on in and I'll get it real fast." I said while opening the door. Once he was in the house, I closed the door and led him into the living room. "You can wait here while I go and get it."

I turned around and ran up the stairs, skipping every other step. I ran into Sara's room and glanced around the room for the handheld tool. I saw it on her dresser and walked over to it. I grabbed it and trotted down the stairs. I walked into the living room and saw him and Sara talking.

"Here ya go," I said handing him the screwdriver. He smiled while standing up.

"Well I got to go but thanks." He said while walking towards the exit and disappearing out the door.

"Oh my Lordy," I exclaimed falling back on the couch.

"I know right. Hey, it's 7:00 do you wanna go out an-" Sara was starting to ask before my stomach growled loudly, making us burst out laughing.

"Let's get ready so we can go out to eat," Sara said still laughing. 10 minutes later, we were walking out the door and towards her car. We got situated in the car and she pulled out of the driveway heading towards town to find somewhere to eat.

_____________________________________

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! So as Sara had explained, we are rewriting this book. We thought the other book wasn't going anywhere and we are starting to like this one much better. Thanks for reading!

Much love,

Melissa