I slip into bed and pull the covers up and get cozy. "You know, I like sleeping up here a lot better than down there with the two love-birds." he says smiling, his eyes still shut.  I smile, forgetting he can't see me. "C'mere." he says, his voice low. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls my body flush against his. I now see that he barely has any clothes on, just his tight black boxers. I feel my skin heat up.  I feel his hand draw random patterns on my t-shirt covered shoulder and back. I move my head, so it is laying against his bare chest. I feel his lips on the top of my head and I finally shut my eyes. I don't think I've ever felt safer than I do right now, with Harry's arms wrapped around me. I feel sleep rush over me and I fall asleep.

  I have never slept better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to something tickling my forehead. I try to brush it away, but it just flops back. I open my eyes and find that the mysterious object is Harry's hair. I try and stifle a giggle, looking at the sight before me. Harry's hair is all over the place and his mouth is slightly ajar, snores erupting from his mouth.

  When I try to lean over to my nightstand and grab my phone, I feel Harry's arm tense up, trying to pull me back to him. I stop moving for a moment and smile. I lean over and grab my phone and click the home-screen, turning it on. 11:45AM. I open up my camera and snap a picture of Harry sleeping, very cliche. I decide to try and let Harry sleep in for a while. I quietly slip out of bed and slip out of my room, careful not to make any noise.

  When I make it down the stairs, I see Melissa and Liam still asleep, as I had expected. I make my way over to the kitchen and turn the Keurig on to make myself a cup of tea. When the water has finally heated up, I grab a mug from the cabinet as silently as I can and make myself a cup of tea. I feel my phone begin to vibrate from inside my sweatpants' pocket and I pull it out. Before I answer I head outside to the back porch area, making sure I don't wake up Melissa and Liam.

Once I make it outside, I slide the button on my phone, initiating the call. I put the phone up to my ear as I sit down on one of the porch seats.

  "Hello?"

  "Good morning, love." I hear the familiar voice from the other line, my mom.

  I smile, "Hi Momma, how are you?"

  "I'm good, thank you sunshine. How are you?"

  I take a sip of my tea and feel the warm sun beating down on me, "I'm very good."

  "Good, good. Good to hear." she replies, "What's new with you, my love?"

  "Nothing really." I tell her, nothing new coming to mind, "Oh. Well I have a boyfriend." I mumble the last part.

  "What? Did I hear you right? Did you say you have a boyfriend?" I can sense the panic in her voice. Ever since Zayn, my parents have been afraid of me being with anyone.

  "Yes. And he's really great. You'd love him. He's nothing like Zayn." I reassure her.

  "I hope you're right. Well I'd love to meet him sometime." she sounds a bit happier, but I still sense I bit of frustration in her voice. I nod, even though she can't see me. "So what else is new?"

  I decide now is not a good time to tell her about Zayn coming back. "Nothing. How about you and dad?"

 "Oh we're good." she tells me.

  "Good. How's Danielle?" I ask, wondering what's new with my little sister.

  "Oh she's great. Speaking of her, she wanted to FaceTime with you. I don't know how to work that thing so I'll tell her to call you. Can you talk now?" she asks.