I Want Him.

Zane:

My name is Zane Blackwell and I own the biggest loan shark agency in the city. I lend money to those who need it and when it's time for them to pay, they better pay it back. Everyone in this city knows who I am and knows not to mess with meI pretty much rule this city.

I wake up to loud music booming from the room next to mine. I look over at the clock, it's only 5 am!! I'm going to kill that stupid roommate of mine! I stomp towards his room and bang on the door hard.

"Open this god damn door or I swear that I'll rip out your intestines and strangle you with them!"

The door slowly opens and I see my roommates head stick out.

"The scary part is I know you well enough to know that you might actually do that."

I smile at him, I don't hate my roommate Mikey but he can get a bit annoying. He's the complete opposite of me...to be honest...without him I might have lost my humanity a long time ago. He keeps me sane.

"So hey, did you get your money back from that Mr.Fatty?"

"No. I'm going over to Mr.Erwins house this afternoon to collect it...well try to collect it, this is my 3rd time asking for it he always has some pitty excuse about why he can't pay me back."

"Well...good luck with that, try not to get to much blood on you this time, blood stains are a bitch to wash out."

I laugh " You know me so well."

As I was walking out the door Mickey yelled " I heard he has a giant doll collection!"

A Doll collection. I know exactly what Mickey means, I've never owned a doll and I'll probably never will. I just find the thought of keeping another human being as a "pet" descusting.

After finishing up some work in the office it was time to pay Mr. fat-- um..i mean Mr.Erwin a visit.

I arrive at Mr.Erwins house and knock on the door. I hear shuffling on the other side of the door.

"Mr. Erwin I know your home, I'm asking nicely to open the door."

I hear a big sigh from behind the door and the door flings open.

"Mr.Blackwell what a nice surprise, please come in!"

I follow the fat man into his house.

"Can I get you anything, coffee, tea, juice?"

"Yeah you can get me my MONEY."

"Yes.yes of course well....uh....first let me show you my newest gem!"

I know that he's just buying himself time but I go along with it anyways. I love it when they sqirm.
We walk down stairs and he stops in front of a wooden door.

"Your gonna love this! He's my most prized collection!"

He opens the door...i suck in my breath in a single chair in the middle of the room sat the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. I can't help my self but to stare...he looks so fragile....so perfect. His eyes lock with mine I could feel butterflies forming in my stomach...why does him looking at me make me nervous? I just want to hold him...protect him... I want him.

In an instant I snap back into reality as I notice Mr.Erwin rushing towards the boy. He grabes him by the hair and the boy let's out a small whimper, that seemed to make Mr.Erwin more angry, he raised his hand and smacked the side of the poor boys face. He was about to repeat this action when I grabed his arm and threw him on the ground.

Mr.Erwin looked up at me shocked and confused.

"Enough of this, give me my money or I'll take it by force!" I could feel my face heat up from anger.

"I-i-i....i cant-t...i s-spent it all."
He sits up and grabes my legs
"please I'll give you anything just please don't hurt me! Give me more time!"

He'll give me anything....i repeat his words in my head.

"Fine. I want him." I say pointed at the now unconsious boy in the chair.

"Him?you want him...?"

"Did you not hear me. If you give me this boy right now, you won't have to pay me a dime."

What am I saying...am I really doing this?

"I won't have to pay a dime..." he repeates.
"Ok. Yes. Deal. He's all yours!"

I cradle the boy in my arms and put him in my car being careful not to wake him up. I always get what I want and what I want the most is to love him.

************************************
Note:
Eeeeek! I finished my second chapter. I'm not really sure were I'm going with this story....but I wanted you guys to know I also have started a new book!
Remember to leave any suggestions.Also should I turn this into a bxb? Let me know!

************************************