Chapter 10. The red bull and bloody snow

Ruby P.O.V
I Turn around and run Twards Weiss. She fell into my arms weak, and removed her hand from the part she had been shot at.

"WEISS!!" I yelled and cried holding her.

"Ruby I took a bullet for you... But p-please don't cry..." Weiss whispered in a hurt tone.

"BLAKE!!"

Blake ran over to me looking at Weiss.

"Shadow clone her now!"

"I can't! But I brung some healing dust with me." Blake gave me the dust and ran off.

I put the dust on Weiss' wound, and ran to a corner. Then I sat down with Weiss sitting in my lap, leaning into my warmth.

"Weiss I'm so sorry.." I said hugging her.

"We should probably be near Yang and Blake so we are safe.." She said to me in a tearful and hurt voice.

I got my sniper out, carried Weiss over my shoulder, then kept watch for who ever was gonna come, or shoot. No one came near us. So I sat in an area really close to Blake and Yang.

"Yang!! Protect us! I'm gonna snipe the people who u don't see!"

"Oooooookaaaaaay!!!!!" She said shooting an explosion of bullets.

I shot a few people, and Weiss attempted to use her Glyphs.

When we killed and shot everyone, we saw a man with a white fang mask, and a red and black suit.

Blake P.O.V

"Adam." I said angry.

Yang ran forward and show a swarm of bullets at Adam, and he flew back.

"Oh you will pay little blonde." Adam said and rushed forward.
Weiss P.O.V

"Ruby I feel better enough to fight. I can't just sit here!" I said and got up from ruby's lap.

"But you'r arm!" Ruby said and showed me my arm that had gotten shot.

"Oh please. I don't even use that arm to fight. I only use my two fingers to use my Glyphs."

"Ok then. But if you die, I'm killing myself for it." Ruby said and kissed my cheek.

"If ur saying I love you, then I love you too." Weiss said and speed blasted herself to Adam.

End of P.O.V

Team RWBY vs Adam Taurus.

COMING SOON!

Sorry this chapter took long. Summer is so fun, I forget about my fanfiction. Bye.