Chapter 41: Hurricane Ria

Mulai dari awal

And you know what the most horrifying thing was though.

It was Salt and Vinegar.

I stood aghast, glaring at the offending packet as Aaron swung his easy chair in our direction with a last smirk.

"If ya'll need a packet, go get---whoa man, you brought your entire family to catch your ex?!" He immediately jumped off his chair and gaped at the three women following us.

"Yeah..." Adam rubbed the nape of his neck with the arm that was not around me. "Long story short; they might have caught us making out in the hall. Don't ask more." Adam glared at Aaron as he walked up to Aaron's monitor with the women in our trail. Adam detached from my side to watch the monitor as I huddled myself away from Aaron; scared that he might approach me while munching on that cursed food.

"No man, whatever." Aaron shrugged and turned to all women in the room in-general, "Anyone want Lays?" He offered the disgusting green packet and I cringed away from the rancid smell as if it were some poison, pinching my nose to stop myself from breathing in the toxic fumes.

"Ewww, ew, ew, ew, ewwww!"

I swear, that wasn't me.

I pulled away my noseplug only to see Kimberly skipping back from Aaron crab-style, brown hair everywhere and waving her hands in front of her as it were a part of an intricate tribal dance to bring destruction to whatever was making her do this ritual.

"Now you mentally traumatized her!" I exclaimed and went towards Kimberly to pull her into a comforting hug to soothe her.

Oh, poor thing. I petted her wild curls sympathically as she shivered against me in revulsion.

"What, I was being a gentleman!" Aaron said incredulously, looking at Claire and Lorraine for support and all he got was scolding look. Aaron dropped his shoulders in defeat and tossed in some more chips to ease his sore failure.

But what is beyond me is how he eats this junk and still look like a reincarnated Adonis.

Aren't models only supposed to eat barely edible things like...salad?

"Ladies, you might wanna look at this."

Adam called to us and Aaron turned before suddenly realizing that Adam just questioned his masculinity. He opened his mouth to yell at him but his curse was drowned when Adam plugged in the speaker to the CCTV footage playing in the monitor.

Sarah was standing in the middle of a different hotel room and I can safely say that she shook with anger, if that death glare and livid body language was anything to go by. In the far end of the room, Chloe sat in an armchair leafing through a black file as if she had all the time in the world and that an angry woman didn't stand just a feet away ready to rip out her heart with her bare hands. Anderson stood by the door, guarding it and at the same time eyeing Sarah, so that he can act out if she decides to bring her murderous fantasies to life. Celine simply sat in the plush, watching the proceedings with mild interest.

"I cannot believe you're asking me for more money!" Sarah yelled, throwing her hands in different directions to show her frustration, "Papa had already given you how much you've asked for!"

"10 million is not a figure, sweetheart." Chloe fixed her cool gaze on her, the business woman in her shining through. Tucking the file back in its original position and raised from the arm-chair lazily. She slowly walked up to her; her aquamarine gown which left little to imagination clinging on to each of her movements like I did to Adam's arms when we stood outside. All of us held our breath, waiting to see what would happen as our eyes trailed on the curvaceous figure that was Chloe.