The Plan to Eradicate The Hierophant Girl

Thursday, 10:00AM

"See ya later, Ma!"

"See ya, Sweetheart!" She kissed my cheek. "Don't forget to come back before 7PM!"

"See ya, Onee-chan!"

"See ya, Little Miss!"

I immediately left her and got into the car.

I waved to Mom and Nami from the car as Dad and I left to the immigration office. Like he was in such a hurry, ugh.

Dad actually didn't really like to take me anywhere. It was kinda like he wanted to see me become as introvert and passive as Nīchan. Duh... I wasn't born that way.

"By the way, I haven't heard about the Horikawa girl," He started the conversation. The first time he ever cared about The Horikawas. "She usually always haunt you, doesn't she? Where does she go anyway?"

Ugh.. That bitch. I didn't care about her anymore.

"E..." Damn, I never felt so anxious before. "I got into a fight with her."

"A FIGHT?!" He was so shocked and immediately stopped the car. "What? Really? Again?"

Okay, I got to explain it. You guys already knew that I once got into a fight when I was in the Primary School and from that, I was labelled as "delinquent" but that wasn't the last time. The second time I got into a fight wasn't with that bitch, but that was in the Middle School, when I punched one of my brother's classmates after he lifted my skirt up. I couldn't remember what was his name, but I recalled his filthy pervert face. My brother said he was dropped out from school a week after I punched him due to a rape case. The third time was when I was about off to my new school from home, I got stuck in a crowd of Kūjō's fangirls. I ended up beating the shit out from the ugly girl with red afro hair. She was really ugly and annoying. Kūjō kept walking and didn't pay any attention to us. Fortunately, he didn't realize that was me, thanks to my hoodie.

And the fight between the bitch or my ex-best friend and I was the fourth, and I wasn't really surprised. Who told her to love a man who didn't even bother himself to go out for a date? And from where she got that information about Kūjō who harboured a feeling on me? That was hilarious, I'd never fall for the guy who killed my brother.

"Kari?! Answer me!" Dad broke the silence and yanking my pink shirt's collar. "Kari?"

He stared into my eyes menacingly, and I couldn't deny the truth anymore.

"Dad, please," I tried to calm down. I took a deep breath and hold his hand. If he weren't my father, I'd like to broke his hand for yanking my collar. "Take your hand off my collar."

He was frightened, I could see it from his facial expression. He took his hand off from my collar. I didn't mean to do that, but he was annoying and kinda forced me to answer the stupid question. Couldn't he see it? No one ever said that Kakyōin Tsukiakari was a good girl, but a punk.

"Why even bother to ask such a stupid question?" I asked. "I fought her because she went crazy and wanted to kill me. She got a stupid information that her crush, a senior, has a feeling on me."

"Okay," He said it quickly. "Who's that guy? Does he know you?"

He'll never know who I am and I'll make sure that he'll pay his sin with his soul. "He does."

"What's his name then?"

I didn't wanna say his name, it was like a curse for me whenever I kept his name on my mind. However, I didn't know how I felt like the butterflies started to fly inside my stomach. Damn.