Kūjō 'JoJo' Jōtarō 2.0 [The Interaction]

Quick Notes : Like the previous 'Kūjō 'JoJo' Jōtarō' page, it'll have 2 POVs, Kari and Jotaro, and I've decided that I'll use 2 POVs for another Kūjō 'JoJo' Jōtarō's page. So pardon me if this is too short or odd, okay?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kari's POV

A day after my Stand was activated and a fight between me and the Yandere bitch that I didn't wanna know anymore, I got these scars on my arms and where the hell these scars from? Not a problem tbh because it didn't scare me at all. At least, these weren't on my eyes like Nīchan's scars.

I got up from my bed as I noticed Nīchan was sitting next to me---his eyes were closed, knowing that I only worn tank top---and I knew he was here all the night---probably just to made sure that I didn't have the fever once I had when I was 14 because of my Stand.

It was Thursday 5:00AM, it wasn't the usual time for me to getting up from my slumber. Mom and Dad might be still sleeping. I couldn't hear anything except the crowing from my neighbour's annoying roosters.

"What makes you awake?" Nīchan asked but his eyes still closed. "You're not a morning person, you hate when roosters are crowning, and your natural alarm is always Mom."

He described me that well...
If he wasn't born as my brother, I'd like to marry him.

Well, honestly, I didn't feel uncomfortable anymore when there were only two of us at room and I was the only one with tank top. I didn't know how.

"Nīchan?" I called, "Open your eyes. There's no longer need to close your eyes. It's okay anyway."

"Huh? No!" He denied. "You said that you hate when your body is visible."

"At least, I'm not totally nude in front of you!" I stated. He immediately opened his eyes and stared at me. He was awkward... Well.. Still such an awkward old brother of mine.

"Okay, you got me!" He said awkwardly. "But is it okay?"

I stared at him with a scary look... Ugh.. not so scary tbh, but I could make him scared.

"A-a-alright! Alright! My bad!"

"Yare Yare..."

"..."

"Nīchan?" I questioned and broke the silence between us. "What are you doing here all the night?"

"Let me explain," He sighed. "Don't you realize you've had activated your Stand when you were 14? I was trying to tell you the truth about this but unfortunately, I was sent to kill Jotaro that time."

What was that? He was sent to kill Kūjō?

I was speechless. Didn't know what to say and was afraid to tell him about what I felt whenever I heard that name---Kūjō Jōtarō.

"I do realize that," I said. "But I don't wanna tell you."

"Why?" He questioned. "Because I'm dead and unavailable to take care of you when you suffer the high fever?"