The Graduation Ceremony

"Kari? Are you up already, Sweetheart?" Mom asked from downstairs.

I didn't want to leave this bed. Yesterday, to be exact, after we finished the choir, Hiromi brought me to her new house that surprisingly was not that far from mine.

We did some stuffs, but I didn't like that at all. I acted that I liked the stuffs, because I didn't want to disappoint her, the one who always stood up for me.

"Kari?" Mom called me, once again.

"No, Ma," I felt so tired.

"Hiromi's here, Sweetheart. Get up from the bed, or she is gonna get you there."

Why did she even bother to come here?

"Give me 5 minutes, Ma," I said as I covered my sleepy face with my pillow.

And suddenly someone took it off. It was Hiromi. But.. wait... How could she get here so fast?

"What is that 5 minutes for?" She teased me. I could see her wore a white dress---well since it was the dresscode for the choir members---but her dress was prettier compared to mine. "My poor girl, you look so tired."

"I am," I said it quickly. "Yare Yare... What makes you think that I'm not? And why did you even bother to pick me up?"

"Hey! Did I just hear 'Yare Yare'?" She asked. "So my poor Cherry Girl already adore JoJo-senpai... Eh... I mean... Jotaro-senpai?"

Wait? What? I didn't even know that was his famous line.

"Huh? What?" I asked as I looked into her eyes deeply. She hated it when someone did that to her. I didn't really care about that as well.

"Kari, stop it!" She said. "We need to get to school as soon as possible. It will be the last day to meet JoJo-senpai... Eh... I mean... Jotaro-senpai before he leaves to the United States. And... Umm.. Kari?"

Well, I didn't care about him. I only cared about my brother and his corpse. Where in the world that guy buried my brother's corpse?

"What?"

"Is it bad if I tell you that Jotaro-senpai asks about you to me?" Hiromi said nervously.

"No, but please do not tell him that I am Noriaki Nīchan's sister."

"Well, I didn't tell him about your full name," Hiromi said. Phew... I thought she told him everything about me. "I just told him about your nickname. However, I bet he already knew about your name from Ayumi, because she called your name 'Tsukiakari'."

"Ayumi?" That name sounded familiar.

"The girl from Class 2-C. She offered me to go with her to the hall before you arrived," Hiromi explained. "And I could see Jotaro-senpai was in front of the principal's office door. I didn't know what he would do with the principal."

"I see..." Expressionless me had awaken, once again.

"Eh... What were we talking about? We are going to late!" She started to freak out.

"You can go without me anyway. I have no mood for this choir anymore," I said. "And I don't even care about the seniors. They were just a bunch of people who acted like they were the rulers of the school."

"Huh! Okay! Fine! Just hanging around with your bed and forget me!"

What a childish trait for 17-year-old girl...

"Fine! Gimme 20 minutes to prepare, okay?" I couldn't stand her childish personality, so then I must gave up.

"That's My Girl! Yeay!" She said excitingly. "I'll wait for you downstairs. Your mother seems want to have a breakfast and 'chit chat' with me! See ya!"