"You are mine and you always will be mine."Niklaus stated clearly after we pulled away from each other. That statement only made me want to go back into the kiss and then rip his clothes off. Though we'd be moving to fast, i'm only seventeen and a newly turned vampire. I might want to still wait awhile.

Nik explain everything to me about himself. How his mother had an affair with a werewolf and him being the bastard child out of his four siblings. How he is an original and a hybrid. Also how his 'Father' is after him. To say that I was shocked would be an understatement. What kind of father wants to kill his child, blood related or not. You still raised him. I stood and gave Niklaus a hug. He hesitated, but after a moment he gave in and hugged me back.

*Anastasia 1920s*

"Love, please join us to the party."Nik asked once again

"Come on Sistah, for the love of night join us because he needs to shut up." Rebekah grumbled. I met Rebekah, Nik's sister, two months after my transition. Ever since we were introduced, we've been like true sisters.

"You know what, fine. I'll go. "I sighed. I got up and started to look for a dress, but Nik spoke up.

"Here love, wear this. Blue really compliments your eyes." Nik boasted as I blushed.

"Ugh, I'm getting out of here before you two start making out and ripping each other's clothes off." Rebekah gagged

"Beks, I'm still a virgin after 56 years while dealing with Klaus. I mean do you see that body?" I exclaimed, pointing to Klaus.

"Eww that's my brother, I don't want to see his body. "Rebekah cover her eyes with her hands. Niklaus picked that moment to step in.

"Sadly, she has been able to keep her virtue untouched."Nik said trying to get his point across.

"Darling, you have to show me that you deserve it. "I grinned knowing that I was teasing him.

"I've been showing you that for 56 years." Nik grumbled.

"Aww don't worry darling. You'll get what you want sooner or later."

"I prefer sooner "Nik pouted.

"Keep saying things like that and you'll get it later, much, much later. "I smirked.

"How are you the only one that can tame my brother?" Rebekah asked me.

"I don't call it taming, honey. I call it Love." I giggled

"Come on love. Start getting dressed or we're going to be late." Nik tried to turn conversation away from us and sex.

"You know Nik it's always good to be fashionably late. "Rebekah stated as if it were important information.

"Well darling sister, how do you know the difference between fashionable late and just plain late." Nik and Rebekah carried on with their pointless conversation. I had a feeling that something bad was going to happen tonight. I shook the feeling and turned around to the duo.

"I'm ready." I announced

"Thank the heavens. I was about to rip my ears off." Nik chuckled.

*Party*

I was actually having fun at this party, until I saw my brother, Stefan. Tears sprung into my eyes as I remembered how he and Damon left me there to die.

"What's wrong, love?" Klaus asked looking like he was ready to rip someone/thing apart.

"My brother. He is here." I heard my hoarse voice say.

"Where" Nik softly shouted

"No darling, just leave it. "I begged him

"Leave it. Like they left you. To DIE." Klaus spat while eyeing Stefan.

"NIKLAUS!" He always calmed down when I called him by is proper name. His head snapped down to look at me, then his face softened.

"Just leave it. Please. For me. "I begged

"Okay for you. Just for you."

"Thank you, Nik. Now I'm going to go back to the room and rest." I told him

"Okay love, I'm going to get to know your brother." I stated to speak up again, but Nik cut me off

"Oh, calm down. I'm not going to tell him that your here or hurt him."

"Okay darling just be safe." I said worried.

"Don't be worried about me. Your brother wouldn't stand a chance." Klaus grinned

"I know love. It's just I just can't shake the feeling that something bad is going to happened tonight."

"We'll be alright, love. Just go get some rest." NIk spoke softly. I just nodded and walked away. As soon as I got to the room I took off the beautiful dress Nik had bought me and slipped on a silk night gown. I lie down in the bed and hoped for Niklaus to be safe. After a moment, I then rolled over and caught some sleep.

*mid-night*

Bang-Bang-Bang

I opened my eyes to see Niklaus quickly throwing clothes inside of our travel bags.

"Niklaus what's going on? Where is Rebekah?" I fired off questions.

"Mikael is here." He stated simply and calmly, but I knew he hated his father. I hopped up and threw on a coat.

"Niklaus leave it. Leave the clothes, we can get new ones." I said eagerly

"Alright love, let's go." We rush out the door and into a car.

"Wait, where is Rebekah?"

"Rebekah is sleeping darling" he turned to face me.

I gasped "You daggered her. Why?"

"Mikael is here. Rebekah wanted to leave and go with your brother. I couldn't risk it, Mikael could kill her. Your brother can't protect her enough. "I nodded understandingly. We drove we off, on the run once again. One thing is a fact; As long as Mikael is around, we'll always be on the run.

-----------------------------------------------------------________________________________________----------------------___________________________________-----------------------------------------------------_________________---------------_----------------------______________________---_---______________--

Please

Vote

Comment

&

Share

Anastasia's dress in the picture