~ chapter 8 ~

Molly's pov

After undyne had dropped me off at al's. I began to worry a little about what sans might think when i tell him the truth about my past life. Will he be mad or will he be happy that i told him. I sighed. I didn't wanna tell him but i had to tell him.

I grew more and more anxious as the hour grew more to its end. Any minute sans will be here. I felt my anxiousness grow more and more hard to handle. " m..molly are you ok? You seem...a bit jumpy". I heard alpyhs ask me. I sighed and looked down at my hands. " i...im ok. Just a little excited to see sans....i missed him". She chuckled and ruffled my hair before turning the anime we were watching back on. We watch it for a while before there was a hard thud on the door to her lab. Knowing it was sans i got to my feet and walked tot he door. Waving bye to al i stepped out of the lab and came face to face with my master. I smiled brightly and lifted my arms out to him in a way of asking him to pick me up. " alright sweetheart, just this once.". He chucked as he lifted me up in his arms.

When we finally git back home sans gently set me back on to my feet again then grabbed my hand as we went in side. I took off my shoes and stood to the side waiting for him to get down with whatever he was doing. When he did he grabbed on to me and we teleported us to his room and on to his bed. I giggled a little as we both bounced a bit. He chuckled as he looked in to my eyes deeply. We started back at one another before he leaned forward and kissed me gently on my lips. A spark lit up as i kissed him back softly, he licked the bottom of my lip asking for a entrance in to my mouth. I obeyed and opened my mouth enough for him to slip his tongue in and explore my wet cavern. I moaned a bit as i felt his tongue wrap around mine in a dominant term. This felt so good, i never felt like this before! It was amazing. He gently broke the kiss then took this chance and hugged me holding my head in the palm of his hand and then kissed me again with more passion. We kept this up until i ran out of breath and slowly broke away form the kiss. He smiled warmly at me before leaning down to my neck. I shivered as i felt his got breath against my neck. I yelped out softly as i felt his tongue lick my soft skin slowly then in a bliss he gently bit my soft spot making me mewl out  of embarrassment and pleasure.

He pulled back a little and looked down at me worried. " did i hurt you?". I shook my head and smiled with half lidded eyes and a huge blush. " n..n..no i..im ok..k..keep going?". He only nodded before he went back down to my neck again this time giving it small kisses and suckles. I tried everything i could to not moan but it felt so good! I couldn't believe how good he was at this. After some time he finally stopped sucking on my neck, he left bruises and hickeys but to me it was his mark. I was his and only his. No one else can have me.

I sighed happily as he pulled me close to his chest and rub my hair in a soothing manner. We both slept for the rest of the night in nothing but pure peace and love. No we didn't do anything that night but...in some time i hope that we do.

I want to be his little kitten.....

I want him to be my master....

I want.......

I want.............

I want him to be my home...

Word count 693