Chapter 4

Chapter Four ~Meeting the Truth~

Author's Point of View

  Sasuke quickly got his feet moving towards the area as he let his eyes scatter around the area. He smiled slightly.

'Naruto has done a great job making his people happy.... ' he thought.

  Sakura who mistook the smile was blushing really hard. While Kakashi was coughing muttering curses.

'Why was she promoted.... She still needs to stay as fucking Genin or maybe never a ninja!' Kakashi wondered angrily.

"Excuse me. Do you know where the Shinkage's tower is? We have to bring an important scroll to him," Sasuke asked one of the civilians.

  The civilian looked at Sasuke with wide eyes as they bow down to him. He looked with confusion.

"Sasuke Uchiha-sama. Shinkage-sama said that you can find a red and white flag and that you can find his tower there," the civilian replied, "the rest is not permitted to enter with you."

  Sakura growled as she was about to punch the civilian as a hand caught the upcoming attack. Sasuke looked at who's hand it was as his eyes widen. The mask was a falcon as Sasuke sees long brown hair and Byakugan in the mysterious man's eyes. Sasuke's eyes widen.

"N-Neji! I didn't even expect you to be here!" Sasuke exclaimed, undeniably shocked.

Neji gave a little smile, "Naruto let me travel along with him now I'm a bodyguard of his. Sasuke, I'll guide you to his tower. And bring Kakashi with you. Don't let the pink slut follow," Neji whispered into Sasuke's ear.

  Sasuke nodded as he placed a seal on Sakura's back that won't make her move and he whispered to Kakashi's ear to follow him and Neji.

  Both males nodded as they followed Neji. Sakura tried to follow them but can't move.

'Argh! Stupid seal.... Now I can't follow Sasuke-kun!' she thought.

  A child came by as she laughed at her. Tugging on her mother's dress she pointed at Sakura, "Mom! She looks like a pink version of poo!" the child giggled.

  Her mother giggled as well and Sakura was enraged by the comment. She really wish she could punch them but the seal was restricting her from doing so.

-Time Skip-

Sasuke was shocked, "He's a billionaire!" Sasuke blurted out, shocked.

Neji laughs," The Namikaze and Uzumaki compound has tons of ryo. So it's impossible to count."

  Kakashi was shocked out of his wits as well. Neji then entered a few codes within midair as the ANBUs looked with confusion. Then a door appeared as Kakashi jumped back a little bit as Sasuke was startled. Neji gave a follow me motion as he entered the door. Both ANBUs nodded to each other as they followed Neji. The steps was silent as they let their eyes scatter around the area. Both ANBUs following Neji was really shocked on what's going on inside. It was caked with ruby, sapphire, emerald and diamond decorations as there were silver door frames, window frames and picture frames against the golden walls. The multi-colored gem chandelier was swinging around slightly embarking a beautiful light across the red carpet.

  The kage of the village was in front of them, writing few documents not having like a stack of them like the other Kages. Neji knelt down on one knee.

"I have brought them here," Neji stated.

The Kage's chair let itself turn as it faced towards Neji.

"Good job Neji. You may take a rest," he motions as Neji left.

Sasuke stared at the Kage.

"Naruto! Is it you?," Sasuke voiced his thoughts as he was in disbelief.

  The kage smiled under the white veil.

"Yes, Uchiha Sasuke. You found me," Naruto smiled happily as he let his arms out for an embrace.

  Sasuke felt tears cascading down his eyes as he went in for the embrace, crying himself out. It was warm in Naruto's arms as Kakashi looked and smiled. Naruto looked at Kakashi as he smiled motioning him to join him. And that's what Kakashi did.

-Time Skip-

"Hmm... Join Konohagakure...? As an ally? Oh, my... Baa-chan is really suffering there. I'll join in the meeting but I won't be forming an alliance with a village that disgusts me," Naruto mentions.

Sasuke gave a sigh, "So.... Will you visit your friends tho?"

Naruto smiled, "Of course... Now here's a question to ask you and Kakashi. "

  Kakashi and Sasuke was alerted on Naruto's voice now.

"Would you like to join me in this village?" he asked, smiling.

  Sasuke had tears in his eyes.

"Of course I'll join you!" Sasuke exclaimed happily.

  Kakashi nodded along as Naruto smiled once more.

"Here's your mission then. When you go back to Konoha, ask these people if they want to join me. So far I have Hinata, Neji and Shino here."

  Naruto said handing them a list.The ANBUs let their eyes scatter around as it lists: Rock Lee, Kurenai, Asuma, Konohamaru, Moegi, Udon, Guy, Tenten, Ino, Shikamaru, Chouji, Tsunade, Shizune, Kiba, Teuchi, Iruka and Ayame.

"Oh by the way. You two can invite anyone you wish. Also do not invite the slut here," Naruto ended his warning with an evil smile.

They both nodded.

"Then we will get moving then," Kakashi stated.

"Hold up, Kakashi-sensei. The meeting is today so I'll be joining you. Shino! Hinata! Neji! We will be visiting Konoha," Naruto called out as 3 ANBUs looked at them and saluted.

  One has a rhino mask which Sasuke believes is Shino. Neji has the falcon mask so the last one having a fox mask must be Hinata.

"Hinata! Shino! It's nice to meet you here! "Sasuke mentions with a smile.

  The masked ANBUs took of their masks as they smiled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you guys too," Hinata said smiling.

  Naruto then let himself kiss Sasuke on the forehead which made Sasuke flustered.

"Now stop chit chatting and get moving-"Naruto said as his veil was now in above him with Sasuke kissing him.

"Hn, now, Dobe, I know what I'm doing but says who that I am the one following your orders," Sasuke said with a playful scowl and winked at him.

Naruto blushed, "S-shut up, Teme!"

  Kakashi sighs as he smiled."Just like old times..."

-Meanwhile with Sakura-

  She was receiving a lot of torture as the seal finally came off. She huffed and puffed as she let streams of fat tears roll down her face. Then she sees Sasuke and Kakashi and smiled brightly as she rushed in for a hug from her crush but he dodged the upcoming slut's embrace as she fell face flat on the floor.Hinata laughs beneath her mask as Shino and Neji tried to keep their cool. Naruto chuckles.

"Now then.... next location....Konohagakure.... "Naruto growled.

(1133 words)

*I am happy*