The Straightest Straight

Zachary's POV

Andrew was pissed out of his mind. He couldn't think straight, nor stand properly, and he kept mumbling about some girl named Olivia he needed to save from this cruel world, whatever that meant. He was uncordinated, when he was generally pretty balanced. He was in bad shape, the worst I've ever seen him - not counting to earlier that day when I didn't exactly look at him, but felt him.

"Yur really worm, you know that?" Huh? I think he meant warm.

"Uh, thanks, Parsley, I guess." My arms were getting tired from carrying his dead weight, and him poking my cheek was not helping. Good thing his trademark car was only a few yards away, the minivan unmissable surrounded among new modeled cars.

As we neared his car, I pushed his body away from mine to rest him against the side of the drivers door. "Where are your keys?" He shrugged, a lazy smile playing at his lips. "They got lost on the Happy Train a few hours ago." What the Hell even...?

"Just give me your keys, Andrew." The chump just shrugged again. Growling, I gritted out a 'fine' and just searched for them myself. With annoyed movements, I patted Andrew down, not caring how awkward it was for only a second. Through his fitted black shirt, my hands found nothing resembling keys, so I carried out my journey further south. Andrew was tense the whole time, not expecting me to actually force myself onto him - not sexually, of course. That would be weird.

"Yur not gonna find my keys feeling my smexy abs up, Rogers." The arrogant prick mused, his body wobbling slightly as I hit him lightly against the stomach to shut the Hell up. As I got to his jeans, the first pocket I checked held something of importance, so I stuck my hands in. It was his keys. Sighing in relief, I unlocked Andrew's car and threw him in the back seat. He didn't complain one bit, even as I got into the driver's seat and started to drive towards his house.

If you were wondering why I was driving while I was at the first party of the year, stop. I didn't drink anything, too interested in watching everyone else slowly get more crazy with every drink they had. If you've ever done that, then you would know how amusing it was, watching people do stupid shit while intoxicated.

"Are we there yet, Daddy?" Squeezing my eyes shut, I tried to bury the laugh that was bubbling with in. Daddy, seriously? I think he was too far gone to notice what he was saying, probably stuck in kiddy world being a kid again. That's where he got the words, I assumed.

Upon arrival to the drunken puppy's humble abode, I turned the car off and went to get the mess out of the backseat. He was still laying where I had left him, hands up in the air waving around like he was trying to catch a bubble. Rolling my eyes, I bent over him and grabbed him by the shoulders. As I did this, my legs leaned against his, and part of my lower body touched his. It was the closest I had willingly been to him in my entire life, and to say it felt strange would be an understatement; and to say it was a good strange would be my death wish.

"Alright, little puppy, let's get you to bed." Andrew could sort of walk by now, so I didn't have to carry so much of him to his doorstep. However, as I tried to untangle myself from his hold, he only held onto me tighter.

"We're here, Andrew! You're home, see? You can make it from here, right?" I wanted to leave. It was getting close to two in the morning, but the crazy boy wouldn't let me. We were at his door, I had unlocked it for him with the spare key in his mailbox on the side of the house, but he wouldn't go in. We would let go of me, either, his hold choking the life out of me.

"You're so warm, though!" He moaned out as an answer to my silent question, but not my said one. I was starting to get fed up. "I could just sleep on you." Alright, that was enough. Huffing out in annoyance, I dragged him through the threshold of his house and up the stairs to where I was pretty sure his room was located. He followed without really complaining, my 'heat' apparently keeping him compliant and silent. I was grateful.