"I had the thought of inviting a few other young wizards and witches to go to Harry's school so Hermione and Harry could have more friends that are like them." Remus said. "The other guests should be arriving any minute now. Do you understand everything? There is a lot more to tell you but that can wait for another time. I hope you'll continue to let Hermione around us. We truly adore her."

"Of course we'll let her continue coming here. And when the time comes she'll be going to that school. We always knew there was something special about her." Jean said and wiped a tear.

The Malfoy's came a minute later also using the Floo. It was obvious that Lucius didn't want to be there with muggles but after a smack from Narcissa he was suddenly fine with it.

They all gathered in the room awkwardly until Sirius made a joke about a Muggle, a pure blood and a blood traitor walking in a bar. Everyone laughed, even Lucius.

"Well let me introduce you guys to Hermione's parents." Sirius said. "This is Jean and this is Steven. Jean and Steven, this is our extended family."

Molly beamed at Sirius when he used the word 'family'.

"Hello Jean and Steven! My name is Molly Weasley and this is my husband, Arthur. This here is Fred, George, Ron and Ginny." They all smiled at each other and Narcissa smiled at them.

"My name is Narcissa Malfoy. This is my husband, Lucius. Then here is my son, Draco." Lucius smiled a little coldly to them but the Granger's didn't notice. Draco beamed up at them.

"Hello! I'm Draco! I'm going to go to school with my friends ! Uncle Sirius, where is Harry?" Draco asked with a frown as he looked around the room.

"He's upstairs with Hermione. Why don't you and Ron go tell then to come down." Sirius answered.

"Let's race, Weasley." Malfoy said with a smile.

"You're on, Malfoy." Ron smiled back and they both ran up the stairs laughing.

When they returned with Hermione and Harry, Jean was beaming at her daughter. "A witch! You're a witch!"

"I know, Mum! It's fantastic!" Hermione said.

"We're so proud of you dear." Steven said.

"Will I be able to go to Hogwarts when I'm 11?" Hermione asked them.

"Of course you will! And from the looks of it, you will have amazing friends along there with you." Jean said as she looked at the other kids.

Lucius smiled at Jean. His hatred for muggles seemed to almost vanish as he witnessed the look on the muggles's face as she embraced her daughter.

"Let's eat then!" Remus clapped his hands together and they all went into the dining room to eat.

They had a wonderful time getting to know each other. The Granger's joked about having dinner at the mansion every night as their food was delicious. Remus told them they ought to go to the Weasley's for dinner soon as Molly's food was simply delightful. Molly blushed as she smiled and agreed to have a dinner for everyone.

After dinner all the kids ran upstairs to play in Harry's room. They all got along great. Fred and George laughed Hermione some games. Including exploding snap and wizards chess. Ron pulled out a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans and they all made disgusted faces as they each took a bean. Hermione got an earth worm one on her first try and decided not to try another. Then Fred told Hermione to try one more and promised that it was chocolate flavoured. Hermione took it and spit it out as it was really a rotten egg one. They were having so much fun that they didn't realize the time as their parents called them back down.

They all grudgingly went downstairs but perked up as their parents promised that they would be back soon.

Draco enjoyed his time more than everyone else. He loved every minute being with his new friends and he begged his parents to let him stay the night with Harry.

"I'm sorry dear but we have another dinner go to at your grandparent's." Narcissa said.

"But it's boring there!" Draco said with a pout.

"How about this Draco. You can spend the night this weekend, if it's alright with your parents." Sirius said.

Draco looked up to his parents and Lucius nodded and Draco hopped up and down.

"But you have to promise me that you'll be extra good for your parents. And be on your best behavior at your grandparent's. Promise?"

"Yes, Uncle Sirius!" Draco said and ran up to hug him.

"And Molly, if you'd like the boys can spend the night too. Ginny and Hermione can also. We have a lot of extra rooms." Sirius said and looked to Jean and Steven to see them nod their consent.

"Well we promised the Lovegood's that we would watch their daughter this weekend." Molly said.

"She can come as well!" Remus said. "How about it?"

"Alright then. All the kids with have a sleep over then. This weekend correct? Friday night?"

Sirius nodded and all the kids jumped up and down.

"They all left except for the Malfoy's. As they were about to go into the Floo, Draco let go of his Mum's hand and ran over to Harry to give him a hug.

"Bye, Harry!" Draco said.

"Bye Draco!" Harry answered as he returned the hug.

^^^^^^^

Hope you all like it!!!