Chapter 19

Which home would you rather live at? Choose from the top. Include the Black home as well. Grimmauld place!

Enjoy!

The next day at school Harry came home with Hermione coming along as well. Remus and Sirius were sure that this will be an every day occurrence and the two would end up almost inseparable. 

Once they came inside they both ran upstairs while Sirius helped Remus cook a big dinner for many people. The Granger's, the Weasley's and the Malfoy's all agreed to come to dinner to talk about the children's schooling. Sirius was worried about how Lucius would act around the Granger's but Remus was sure everything would be fine.

The children had a tour of the school today and not all the kids were thrilled to have to go. Fred and George hated the idea of having to go for seven hours every day while Draco loved the idea because it meant having real friends.

Soon enough it was time for their guests to arrive. The Granger's came first to the door. Hermione waited by the door to invite them in like it was her own house.

"Hello Jean and Steven! It's so nice to see you again." Remus said smiling. "We have a few other guests coming that we want you to meet."

"It is nice to see you again Remus." Steven nodded and shook his hand. "And you too, Sirius."

"Well we wanted to talk to you before the other guests arrived. We've noticed some things with Hermione." Sirius said.

Remus spoke up. "Sirius this is not the time."

Sirius pulled Remus away and they were whispering to each other. The Granger's only heard a few words. One being the word 'fireplace' making them look towards the fireplace.

"Sorry for that Hermione and Harry, why don't you two go back upstairs." Remus said and waited for the two to go until looking back to Sirius. "Go on."

"Anyway-" Sirius said with a playful glare at Remus. "Has Hermione ever done strange things?"

Jean and Steven looked shocked.

"W-what do you mean? Hermione is a-as normal as any other girl!" Steven said rather loudly.

"We don't mean to make you upset! Hermione is wonderful! It's just that-" Remus said but was interrupted by a sound in the fireplace and screaming coming from the muggles.

The Weasley's came out of the fireplace with a smile then a frown after hearing their screams. Arthur and Molly apologized for scaring them then Molly turned to Sirius with a glare.

"You haven't even told them yet?" Molly said angrily.

"We were just about to." Sirius said. "Hermione is a witch."

"A witch. My daughter is not a witch. I don't know what kind of game you two are playing at b-but-" Jean started.

Remus pulled out his wand receiving a frightened look from the Grangers. He waved it and said, "Expecto Patronum!" And a silver wolf appeared and ran around the room before disappearing.

The Granger's looked shocked but slowly a smile spread across from their faces.

"Can Hermione do that?" Jean asked as she looked up the stairs.

"She can't right now but she might be able to when she's older. All witches and wizards go to a magical school called Hogwarts when they're 11. Harry will be going there as well so if you allow Hermione to go then they will be in the same year." Remus said.

"How does she have magic when we don't?" Steven asked.

"Some witches and wizards have it even when none of their families have it. We don't particularly know how it just appears. Non magic people are called Muggles. So Hermione is a muggleborn. Harry's Mum was a muggleborn and his Dad was a pureblood. A pureblood is someone who has an entire family of witches and wizards. So Harry is a halfblood." Sirius answered.