Note- Wands up for Manchester

I know I'm a few days late with this but I couldn't think of what to say. First off, RIP to all the victims. My thoughts these last few days have mainly been to the families of the victims and all those injured. Also to everyone who attended the concert because even those who didn't physically get hurt will have to deal with the trauma of such an event.

I am and have always felt very strongly about what I'm going to tell you. No matter how angry you are at someone you love and care about, make sure they know that you love them at the end of the day. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Those victims had plans after the concert. School, work, marriage, visiting family, going on vacation etc.

If you haven't talked to someone in your family in a long time over an argument call them now. You don't need to forgive them but tell them you love them. So call someone you love and tell them you love them. Maybe just forgive and forget. I always make sure I show my love to everyone in my family and my friends even if I'm angry with them.

I would also like to acknowledge the many other victims of terrorist attacks that happen every day around the world. May you be in peace now. No one deserves to die in such a way.

So please comment with a raised wand like this. /*
Have a moment of silence for the victims and then call someone you love.

This is for you:
Megan Hurley, 15, Liverpool
Elaine McIver, 43, Cheshire
Courtney Boyle, 19, Gateshead
Philip Tron, 32, Gateshead
Wendy Fawell, 50, Otley, Leeds
Eilidh MacLeod, 14, Isle of Barra
Chloe Rutherford, 17, South Shields
Liam Curry, 19, South Shields
Sorrell Leczkowski, 14, Leeds
Michelle Kiss, 45, Blackburn
Jane Tweddle-Taylor, 51, Blackpool
Nell Jones, 14, Goostrey, Cheshire
Martyn Hett, 29, Stockport
Angelika Klis, 40, Poland
Marcin Klis, 42, Poland
Olivia Campbell, 15, Bury
Alison Howe, 44, Royton
Lisa Lees, 43, Royton
Kelly Brewster, 32, Sheffield
Saffie Rose Roussos, 8, Tarleton, Lancs
Georgina Callander, 18, Whittle-le-Woods, Lancs
John Atkinson, 26, Radcliffe, Manchester