Shot.9 Secret Mission on Sultan...

Start from the beginning

Bittu: But chief... Still you have not recovered... Madhubala madam always says she does not want to stress you.

Rishab: My madhu is loving me this much and she has intend to risk her life too for my happiness... But, what have I done to her.... Nothing...

I cant sit idly in home... I wont let anything happen to my Madhu... I cant lose her... I will kill that sultan and save my Madhu... Come soon with the team....

Rishab gets ready and takes his secret guns and department guns too with him... He too wears a bullet proof jacket as he wished to live a happy life with his biwi...

Rk opens Madhu's wardrobe and searches and gets the important  project file and he gets to know about each and every detail of their plans and execitions... His mobile buzzes  with messages from bittu with some more extra infos about sultan...

Rk reaches the place as per bittu's instructions... He easily tricks and peeps inside unaware to those men of sultan... He informed Bittu to arrest those men and clear the place....

Rk's blood starts to boil on seeing d sight there... Madhu is being tied and  is being beaten hardly... Her face is pale and small bruises are seen on her hands n legs...

Rk shouts Biwi and runs like a jet and removes Madhu's knots... He kisses her all over her face and hugs her tightly not willing to lose her at all...

 He kisses her all over her face and hugs her tightly not willing to lose her at all

Madhu smiles lightly...

Madhu; Rishu.... You here... You came for me...

Rk smirks: Then for whom my stupid biwi??? Come we shall leave... Can you walk or shall I scoop you in my arms??

Madhu: Im fine.... I can walk... No need to strain you. . We shall leave now ..

When they were about to move, Sultan is standing there with gun in his hands with a devilish smirk in his face...

Sultan: Not so easy commissioner sir... Nah... Nah.... The Rk... The chief ... Hun...  You cant move just like that from this place... I will kill you both for sure...