Shot 1. My love.. My life.. My nainoo...

Thanks for all your support and encouragement...

No bak baks...

Shot. 1 :

It's a gloomy evening... The sun rays are slowly moving out leaving way for the beauty queen moon to fill her elegant light to romance with the dark sky....

A well designed and a elegant villa is shown... It is  beautifully adorned with a rose garden... The fragrance of the rose petals are filling the air...

We can see a beautiful woman dressed up in her simple saree.... She is blushing profusely.... She fills her maang and adjusts her chasma and is eagerly waiting for her husband to come home soon...

Her face is revealed... Its none other than Naina Rishab kundra....

Naina is desperately waiting for her husband to come home soon... She is getting impatient as the clock is not moving quick as much as she wants.....

After a long time, the door bell rings making naina to glee and twirl in happiness..... Naina bounces like a kid and acted as if she has grabbed her favourite chocolate...

She  happily runs and opens d door and welcomes her husband Rishab and kisses him uncontrollably....

Rishab : wow.... wow... what a welcome... Its unexpected nainoo darling... You are amazing now a days... That much desperate for your hubby.. ahaan...

Naina: 😊😊😊😊 rishu

Naina: 😊😊😊😊 rishu... Dont tease me ... Please...

Rishab: come on darling... Dont you know i love to tease you... But this is an unexpected and unique welcome...

Now Tell me what happened my shy queen nainoo to kiss me boldly ??? What made you to do so??? I know something is there on seeing your blushy cheeks...

Naina: Ri... RISHAB.... That... That..

Rishab gently holds his chasmish naina and pulls her closer.... He back hugs her nd starts to nuzzle her neck..

Naina tries to move but Rishab tightens his grip... He gave wet kisses on her bare back and traces his fingers making naina to feel hot in pleasure...

Rishab: now... 😘😘😘.... Tell me... What happened chasmish????

Naina: That... That... (Naina moans as Rishab keeps on kissing her making her to feel the pleasure of his lips on her sensitive parts)

I... I ... have.... a ... happy.... news.... for you... ( Words struggle to came out from naina's lips as her husband is havocing her senses with his seducing touches and giving love bites on her body)

Rishab : what news darling??? Is mom n dad coming or aunty/ uncle coming???

Dont tell me that your naughty sister Trishna want to marry Sikky so soon???