Shot 5.Twisty turns...

Thanks for all your support

Shot. 5:

Madhu gets RK's home keys with a determined face and he asked Bittu  to be on Rk's side on her absence ... Bittu assured Madhu that he will take care of his chief until she returns...

Madhu reaches Rk's home and unlocked the house... When she enters RK's room, Madhu is very much startled and shocked to the core...

Madhu cant believe her eyes as she saw  her look alike there with Rk in all the photos... Now, Madhu confirms that  Rk's wife is of her resemeblance but she finds some innocence n cuteness in her face...

Madhu is puzzled how they look similiar and thinks  that is she related to her.... She searches d whole place.... Madhu spots a diary of RK .... She reads the diary and finds about each and every detail of Naina from Rk's diary and how they loved each other a lot from childhood....

Madhu takes a deep breath and now clearly understands what she has to do. .. She calls d higher officials and informs that she needs medical leave for 2 months faking that she has got some inner bleeding in d encounter and she is under medical treatment....

Madhu freshen up and goes to see Rk... Inspector. Bittu  is shocked to see Madhu completely in a different get up.... He wishes  luck to madhu and he moved out from there..

Madhu was waiting impatiently for RK to open his eyes

Madhu was waiting impatiently for RK to open his eyes.... She prays to god to make him fine soon... After sometime, Rk slowly gets conscious and is murmuring something continuously.... Madhu moves and sits near him....

Rk slowly whispers: nainoo... Nainooo... Dont leave me... Please... I love you nainooo... I need you .... please dont take my life with me.... Please nainooo come back to me... Nainoo.... Dont go away... Nainoooo.... 😭😭😭😭😭....

Madhu's eyes too welled up on seeing Rk's devasted state .. Madhu's  heart too bleed that how Rk's life has gone miserable after the death of naina...

Madhu wipes her tears and wishes to console and comfort RK.... She gently wipes Rk's tears and holds Rk's hands....

 She gently wipes Rk's tears and holds Rk's hands