Shot 4. Mission... Failure or success???

Thanks to all those lovely souls who has read, voted n commented on this story... It means a lot to me....

Lets move to our shot. 4:

One fine day,

RK and Madhu are in a mission to encounter a famous don Rahul seth.... They made a brilliant plan to trap him.... They came to know that rahul seth is coming to xyz grand palace hotel to finalise an important drug deal...

Rk and Madhu are discussing how to track Rahul seth and his men...

Suddenly,

Madhu: Rishab sir... Shall we go for a date???

Rishab: Whaaatttt???? Come again.... You are asking for a date.... Madhu remember we are cops and we are discussing about a serious case to trap and encounter a big criminal... Mind it..... Stop being childish and think some plan to trap him...

Madhu: 😁😁😁😁 Oh my cute rishu...
Rk glares at Madhu.....

Madhu: Okay... Okay... Jokes apart... Its a plan to trap Rahul seth and his men sir.... We will dress up and go there as if we are lovers and has come there for a date... No one can identify us and we can trap them easily... What say???

Rk: Hmm.... Brilliant plan...

Madhu: Huh... Atlast... But i want a dramatic proposal from rishab sir to go for a date... Is it possible??? I know you will do it as you are a professional.... Am i right???

Rk smiles showing his dimpled cheek..

Rk: Alright.... You are really trapping me now a days... Miss. Madhubala can i have the pleasure to take this beautiful lady on a date tonight???
Will you be my date??

Madhu: yes ofcourse... Anything for my sexy hunk... 😉😉😉😉

Madhu winks at Rk .. Rk's heart skips a beat on seeing that....

They plan is such a way that they have to go in disguise not revealing their personal identity ....

Madhu dresses up in a beautiful short knee length black dress which is sleeveless and backless showing her apt curves in her rightful areas... ...

Madhu applies light makeup and makes her hair to flow freely... She smiles and took her wallet and moves to Rishab's home... She presses d calling bell...

Rk opens d door and he is jaw dropped to see madhu in short dress... Her milky legs, her bare skin, her cleavages  and her back  are clearly visible to him... Rk is getting out of control nd shamelessly drooling on seeing madhu pouring a heavy waterfalls from his moutg....

Madhu plastered a blushy  smile and shooks Rishab to bring him down to the world ..

Madhu: Rishab sir... You okay na... Im calling you many times... Wont you allow me to come in..

Rk: ya... Im okay ..  You may come in madhu.... But someother time okay... We are getting late... Shall we proceed to our mission...

Madhu: Its a date rishu...

Rk: yes madhu darling... Shall we start....

Madhu blushes and   nods her head.... But her innerself felt annoyed and  gets irritated that RK has not allowed her to come inside his home... She knows that Rishab is married and has lost his wife and unborn child in an encounter...

Madhu could not find who is  RK's wife, her name and her whereabouts.. She tries in various means but no evidences or any clues about RK's wife and d person responsible for her murder....

Rishab and madhu moves to the xyz cafe and waited for d culprit Rahul seth to come... They act as lovers and is talking happily for sometimes.... They ordered drinks and pretends to be drunk and is being cozy with each other...