Shot.7. You are my soul....

Thanks for all the support...

Contains some mature parts.... Read at your own risk...

Shot:7

Madhu leans down on bed and invites Rk to come to her.. RK smiles brightly and leans closer to Madhu.... Madhu whispers something to Rk and in a second, he takes off his shirt and throws away...

He comes near Madhu and starts to shower her with wet kisses... He does all d naughty things to make her moan his name with full passion and pleasure....

Madhu too get turned on by the unusual pleasure n happiness her body is getting because of Rk's touches, kisses and naughty doings

They both tried to dominate each other... Though Madhu is a girl, she is a trained cop... She knows how to handle strong man... So, its not easy for Rk to dominate Madhu...

Passion took over them... They were turning wild... The room is filled with lot of moans and groans... No one give up.... But, their bodies are heated up with desires engulfing each other....

They are too close... Their hot breaths are mingling... Nothing is between them... Their bodies are intimated with raw passion which is completely filled with lots of love and desire for each other ...

When they were nearing to make love, suddenly Rk backs off and moves his body away from Madhu in a jiff... Madhu could not understand what's happening...

Rk sweats a lot and gets up from bed, wears his pant and moves near the balcony and a silent tear escaped from his eyes... Madhu gets up from the bed and wonders what has happened to Rk all of a sudden...

Madhu covers herself with the duvet as her dress is being removed and thrown by Rk far away... Madhu is not in a mood to search her dress rather her mind and heart screams to find out what has bothered Rk and why did he backed off...

Madhu moves near Rk and touches his shoulder .... She turns Rk and her heart skips a beat when she saw her love of life, his Rishu is standing there with teary eyes....  Madhu panicks when Rk cries uncontrollably and hugs her...

  Madhu panicks when Rk cries uncontrollably and hugs her