Shot.9 Secret Mission on Sultan...

Thanks for all your support....Thanks for all those loving and encouraging comments.....

Sorry for being late... Got busy with my other stories...

This is going to be the second last chapter of this story.... Hope to get more votes from silent readers too...

Now moving to shot. 9:

Rishab is getting restless with each and every second.... He is getting nervous and sweating uncontrollably as the time is moving so quick and Madhu is no where to be found...

Rishab is standing like a watchdog infront of the door as its been more than 5 hours since Madhu has left... His inner instinct tells that something amiss and he is getting some negative vibes too...

Rishab is getting panic as Madhu's phone is being switched off for a long time... Though, Rishab knows that Madhu can protect herself but the lover boy in him is scared for his love of life...

Restless Rishab calls Inspector Bittu....

Bittu: Good evening chief...

Rk: Mr. Bittu... Is Madhu having any important meeting today??? Did she came to meet you????

Bittu: No chief... What happened??? Where did madhubala madam gone???

(Rk does not like Bittu calling madhu as maddy... So, bittu used to say madhubala madam infront of Rk)

Rk: Madhu went out  6 hours before to get grocery in a nearby shop..  Hardly, it will take 1 hour for her to return... But its too long today... she has not return yet... Her mobile too is switched off... Im worried a lot...

Bittu : oh my god chief!!!! I accept she is an ACP and she is flearless... But I asked Madhubala madam to be careful  as sultan's men are after her ... 😱😱😱😱... Is that sultan's men caught her??? What shall we do now???

Rk exclaims in shock: whaattt??? Sultan??? The bastard who killed my nainoo n my baby.... Where did this Sultan come out of no where??? Tell me Bittu....

How did he know about my Madhu??? I know Madhu is in some mission... Is it anyway related to sultan???? No... I cant lose my Madhu... (Shouts Rk)

Bittu: Calm down chief... yes .. Madhubala madam is working on a secret mission to trap and encounter your wife naina's murderer, the don Sultan Kapoor ...

Madhubal madam is very adamant and get d case after a lot of struggle... Iv been working under her secretly to find our the details about sultan's hideout...

Madhubala Madam sketches out a brilliant plan... But I came to know that sultan's men are trying to trap Madhubala madam... I informed her the details of those men and asked her to be careful .... But...

Rk: This much happened... But you guys did not have the intention to tell me about this.... Dont you know its highly risky..  That sultan is a bloody heartless murder.... If anything happens to my Madhu, I wont spare you Bittu...

Bittu: Sorry chief... madhubala madam only askied me not to say anything to you..  This is the reason she has delayed your marriage too..

Madhubala Madam wants to give the happy news of sultan's death as a wedding gift to you and she said to me that before wedding, she wants to remove all the hurdles on your path and she wants to get justice for your wife and baby's death...

Rk : Alright inspector Bittu.. Its no use to talk about the past... lets focus on the present..

Send me d details about all your plans and sultan's whereabouts... Get our team ready and come there as soon as possible... Im leaving to save my biwi...