special chapter

Hyungseob and Yoojin.

[this happened during chapter twenty two and after the vacation] 

Hyungseob ran out of the cafe to avoid Seongwoo and Yoojin coming into that place. He wasn't avoiding Seongwoo, it's his sister. Why? Because he gets awkward and shy every time he sees her. For some reason, the girl has a crush on him and he doesn't like it. 

He doesn't hate Yoojin nor doesn't like her, he just don't want someone being to showy or having someone crushing on him. He doesn't know why either, he just don't like it and perhaps, Daniel likes Yoojin. 

He ran down on the street not noticing Seongwoo and Yoojin was coming onto his way. He only realized it when he bumped on Seongwoo making them both fall on the ground in a very awkward position. Yoojin gasped and cupped her mouth immediately helping the two boys. 

"You punk! You should've -- Hyungseob?!" Seongwoo exclaimed as Yoojin helped Hyungseob to get off Seongwoo. 

"I'm really sorry hyung." He apologized as the both of them stood up. 

"Why are you in a hurry anyways?" The slate man asked, dusting himself off the dust particles which stick onto this clothes. 

"Uhm.." Hyungseob was about to answer when he realized that Yoojin was staring at him. "H-hi." He greeted, and the girl smiled at him. 

Hyungseob

Every time I walk home alone in my own will, and ever since that day that I stumbled upon the siblings, I always see Yoojin walking with Seongwoo hyung and sometimes she's alone. I am aware that she likes me tho and whenever we cross paths, she always give me her sweet smile and I'm getting shy. 

Days have passed, I never told anyone about this. I asked Yoojin's phone number and communicate with her in a very dry type. True I have tried to avoid her and keep denying on myself that I don't like her, why? 

Because whenever she smiles at me, she's giving me a reason to fall for her. 

I also know she's a very kind and sweet girl, it's the addition of my feelings. Her attitude. 

"You're legit dating her?!" Sonagi raised her voice at me as I told her about my feelings. The vacation's done, and two days later, I finally realized.. I already fell. 

"No, but I'm planning to." I answered.

"Heol! But you just said, you don't -- "

"It was a lie. And I'm so stupid to realize it, now." I said stubbornly sitting on the couch and there Sonagi is, standing in front of me.

"Good heavens, Hyungseob." She reacted and sat down in beside me. "What are you gonna do now?" She asked.

"Help me."

• ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •    

Sonagi really helped me. I went to send Yoojin a message to meet up and I'm getting ready for it right now. I'm so nervous. Today is a Sunday afternoon and Sonagi is currently talking with her on the phone. 

"She's already there, waiting for you." Sonagi said, making me flinched. 

"I'm so nervous." I sighed heavily patting my chest lightly. 

"Bro, you like this girl don't you? Man up, she'll say yes." She said shaking my shoulders. I shrugged her off me, and nodded. 

"Okay, okay.." I said. "Relaxeu, relaxeu." 

"You can do it, I'll be there watching." She winked at me. Oh wow, Jihoon have influenced her. Oh well, here goes nothing, you can do it Hyungseob. Just relaxeu.