eleven

• ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •  

  • ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •  

"Where the hell is Yoon Sonagi?!" A loud annoying voice struck the whole classroom with a loud bang on the door. Her eyes were furious and totally, mad. Sonagi's ears got alarmed, her gaze went to Jihoon who was standing behind her. 

"You told her?" She asked making the boy shook his head. 

"I didn't. Only my mom, you and I only knows." He defended. 

"My brother and mom knows about it already -- " But the girl was cut off when the owner of tat annoying voice slammed her hand on her desk. "What's your problem?" Sonagi asked raising a brow. 

"You!" She pointed. 

"Don't you point that filthy finger on me." Sonagi roared. The girl groaned and glared at Jihoon. 

"How could you!" She exclaimed. 

"I don't want to marry you." The boy said straight to the point. Of course. 

"I'm your f*cking fiance for your company's f*cking sake! And now you have a girlfriend?! What the f*ck is wrong with you Park Jihoon?!" 

"Lol, I've never seen a girl who says three f*ck words in one response." Jinyoung smirked. He was amused but totally doesn't like what the girl's behavior. Daehwi agreed about his hyung's statement. 

"So much for a girl who have an innocent face but she's totally being a bitch." He said. 

All their classmates' eyes were locked at the wild lady while the two who were getting scolded by her wasn't giving a shit. 

"Explain Jihoon!" The girl demanded. 

"Oh what should I explain?" Jihoon responded. "I already told you, I don't want to marry you. And besides, my mom loves Sonagi more than you." 

The girl scoffed. She didn't care about his statement. She let out a cocky laugh from her lips and her right palm landed on Sonagi's cheeks. The whole class' gasped about what she just did. For Jinyoung and Daehwi who didn't give a shit earlier, now they're standing and pushed the girl away. 

"Ya, how dare you slap her?" Jinyoung asked in his rage. 

"You're such an immature brat. Jihoon hyung already told you right? He. Doesn't. Want. To. Marry. You." Daehwi inserted while pointing is index finger on the lady's face. He actually thinking to stick out his middle finger but, it would be so disrespectful. 

"Wow, how many boys you have?" She smirked. "Daebak." 

"Hanyeol, stop this." Jihoon scolded. Sonagi was glaring at her with her hand resting on her affected cheek. 

"So you're a snake, you're a bitch who stole a boy which is engaged." Hanyeol raged while glaring at the innocent girl. Sonagi smirked and stood up towering Hanyeol. 

"So I'm a flirt?" She scoffed. "Well, I never heard someone called me a snake before." A cocky smile was formed on Sonagi's face as she twirl her finger on her hair, which both Jinyoung and Jihoon loves. "I want to give you a gift for being the first one to call me that." 

Sonagi's smile faded and transformed into a glare again. And now, she slapped Hanyeol on the left cheek. The girl wasn't aware of it and was about to slap Sonagi again but Sonagi went first, she went to slap her again on right cheek. 

"Scumbag!" 

"Look, Jihoon came to me first okay? I'm not like you who stick to a boy. And you were asking how many boys do I have? Well, for your information they're just my friends. Don't put malice on everything. And so what if I'm your fiance's girlfriend? Her mom likes me." 

She's way to sassy, far from her true personality but the annoying girl is making her be. And it's really a good time for her to be sassy right at this moment. 

Jinyoung look pretty shock at Sonagi's sudden actions and response to Hanyeol. Daehwi was proud because finally she already released her sassy side and there's Jihoon smiling like an idiot for an unknown reason.

 • ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •

Hanyeol got into detention after the class, while Sonagi was arguing with the school's dean. Jinyoung, Jihoon, Hyungseob and Daehwi was there to support her. 

"That girl slapped me first, I was just defending myself." Sonagi argued. 

"Do you have anything to say about this Ms. Hanyeol?" The dean asked. 

"Ugh, she's being a flirt with my fiance. What the heck." The girl complained. 

"We know your situation but you could've done it outside the school campus or didn't let the slapping happen. You can argue tho but you're being an immature brat." Daehwi inserted. 

"Look dumbass, you're out of this!" Hanyeol said, Sonagi bit her lip harshly and tried to attack Hanyeol for saying that to Daehwi but Hyungseob and Jinyoung pulled her back. 

"Hey you're dumbass here, don't say something like that to Daehwi! You don't have the right so slap me just because I have your fiance! In fact, Jihoon doesn't even want to marry you." 

Sonagi keep on slapping Hanyeol with her words. Hanyeol is also carrying her punishment. But as soon as the time passes, Hanyeol went to detention and the dean dismissed them. The 5 of them went out of the school and none of them even dared to talk. 

When they were almost halfway towards Daniel's cafe, Daehwi speak up. For he doesn't like the silent atmosphere as well as Jinyoung. Hyungseob and Jihoon bared with it while Sonagi was really in the bad mood. 

"Noona,." Daehwi called her, for she was walking behind the boys with her both fists balled in annoyance. Daehwi took the other boy's attention and there was Sonagi facing Daehwi with her soft expression. "Thanks for -- " 

"That bitch deserves it." She cut him off. 

"Sassy, I like it!" Jinyoung cheered. 

"Oh shut up, I didn't raise my sister to be like that." Hyungseob said aiming to hit Jinyoung. 

"I'm sorry for -- " 

"I know." Sonagi said cutting Jihoon off. The boy sighed and nodded with a small smile. 

"Does it hurt?" Jinyoung asked. 

"It's just like a bite of a mosquito. Nothing hurts." Sonagi reassured. 

"I'll kill her tomorrow tho. I can plan the assassination later at the cafe while I'm waiting for your shift to be done." Jinyoung said while Daehwi chuckled. 

"Let's just forget what happened and let's go." Sonagi added and went to drag the boys towards Harry Pote's cafe.