Damian x OC x Jason

Comincia dall'inizio

When I kiss Damian, it feels like fireworks, tastes like sherbert lemons and every time it feels like the world has stopped for us.

Jason tastes like cheap wine and cigarette smoke, it feels forced and rushed.

I hate it.

I grip his shirt harder, trying signal I don't like it without biting his pesky tongue. Yes, I will have to severely punish him later for this but I'm not going to bite his tongue off! Then I would have half a bitten off tongue in my mouth, slimy, bloody, totally gross.

By now I'm struggling to breathe, we need to part for air. I try to pull away, again, but he just leans forward. I'm starting to get lightheaded and dizzy, how long can he hold his breath for?!

Shutting my eyes to stop the room spinning, I lean into him, trying to stop myself from collapsing.
"Jasmine?"

Shit.

Jason finally pulls away, a frown decorating his face.

"Damian?"

I turn slowly on the spot, letting go of Jayson and opening my eyes.

Damian is standing in the doorway, hand still on the knob, the other hangs limply by his side. His usually stoic eyes are full of pain and hurt, his mouth slightly turned down at the ends. I watch, unable to speak, he thinks I'm cheating.
"Baby listen I-" He cuts me off by raising his hand and growling. I feel Jason let go of me completely and raise his hands in surrender.
"Yo, Dami, it's not what you-"

"Shut up!" And we do. This Damian is the I-will-kill-you Damian. The bad one. The only one I don't like. "I think, that it is obvious what has been happening here." He turns to me, and clearly, he's trying to not to cry. "If you needed more love from me, Jasmine, then you should have just asked." His voice cracks towards the end. "We're done, take your stuff from my room and go." He now turns to Jay, his eyes putting the Bat-glare to shame. I feel him shift uncomfortably underneath it. "You, you, Todd," He spits out his name with some much venom, I'm sure Bruce would shake in his boots. "You have failed me. You of all people know how much she means o me!" By now he's practically screaming, I've never seen him so emotional, well, except for our first... Night... Together. "Traitor!" He shouts before storming out.

Neither of us says anything.
The door slams shut.

I listen to him storm up the stairs, footsteps echoing around the manor, as I try to stop the tears. I stare at the space my boyf- ex-boyfriend was standing just moments before, trying to dry my eyes.

"Jazz, I'm so so sorry."
"Just..." I sigh, my voice getting higher with every letter. "This is your fault. All your fucking fault!" I run out the room, chasing Damian, he needs to know the truth.

I finally reach the plain white door, standing behind it lies my future, with or without Damian. I don't even know why I'm getting like this, I'm not guilty of anything.

I guess... I could have tried harder to stop him... To escape him...

It feels like my whole world is dying, crashing down around me.

I hesitantly knock on the door, there's no reply, nothing. I can't hear anything except his heartbeat, fast, almost unnaturally so. Timidly, I open the door and step into the darkness, slowly shutting it behind me. The only light in the room comes from under the door and the moonlight, which refuses to be shut out by the silk curtains.

Damian's laying face down on his bed, his Nightwing sheets crumpled underneath him. I watch his hands clenched into fists, dragging the poor sheet with him.

"I thought I told you to get your belongings and leave." His muffled voice fills the growing silence.
"Let me explain."

"No."

"Why not?! Just listen for once!"

"Don't you see I can't!" He shouts, pushing away from the bed to finally face me, his voice becoming clearer but higher too. "If I listen to why you left me, for him, I won't be able to..." His voice fully breaks now, and if I wasn't about to cry, I would have laughed. "I won't be able to be strong." At this, my heart literally breaks and pain fills my chest.

"Oh Dami," I feel the tears start to run down my face. "Please, please. Please just listen to me." He doesn't say anything, he doesn't move, he just stares at the floor. "Jason was drinking again," At this his head flicks up, eyes making contact with my own. "And I knew Bruce and Alfred would get mad at him, well more than usual," Now I'm rambling. Great. "I tried to take away the bottle, but he's..... Well..... A Bat. He caught me and he was so drunk and, and," I start to hiccup, fully crying. "I swear I tried to stop him, I swear. But he was strong, and I didn't want to kill him, so I... I had to kiss him." I watch him tense, I think he's starting to understand the situation. "I guess I could have done more to stop him, I'm so so sorry."

Slowly he walks over to me a soft smile on his lips, something he only does for me. Me and Dick, if I'm being honest.

He gently rests his forehead on my own, stunning my crying into a silence. He wraps his arms around my waist and I instinctively lean into the warm embrace.

"I'm such an idiot." He whispers into my ear, removing his arms from me. "I should have known you wouldn't do that to me." He wipes away a stray tear left on my cheek with one hand and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear with the other. "It's my fault too," He returns his arms to my waist, pulling me into him. "I had a bad patrol." His voice is deep, deeper than usual, he puts it on when he whispers in my ear, he knows I love it. I reach up, suddenly becoming aware of the fact that I too, have arms, and place them on his chest.

He lets out a pained grunt, pulling away slightly.

"Dami? What's wrong?" He doesn't say anything, he just looks away. He has a nasty habit of trying to hide when something's wrong. Especially when he's hurt. Even more so when it's from patrol. "Let me see, Dami." He nods and removes his shirt with a hiss of pain.

Purple and black patches litter his chest. Bruising, but no broken bones, from what I can tell. I look up to face, searching for signs of pain, however, I can't find any, there's just a huge smirk.
"Don't worry, my love." I start to blush, he's using his 'sexy tone' again. "It won't affect my performance." He gives me a wink and I smirk back.

"You sound so sure, baby. Want me to double check that for you?" I tug him towards the bed, pulling off my own top in the process. "My my, such hungry eyes!"

"Hungry for anything else?" He asks. I'm laying on the bed, only in my bra and knickers, in a pose which I imagine to be seductive.

"Why don't you come over here and find out for yourself?"

~The End~