ーrequest 1

chayeon-ah

Cha Yeon Min and Park Jimin~

-

yeon-ah looked around the shelves, searching for a few different microwave meals that looked decent enough to eat. usually, she wouldn't cook for herself, and neither would her boyfriend, jimin, which seemed to be a slight problem seeing as they mostly lived together. it's not like they had fully moved in and were sharing a house, in fact, jimin had his own house- and it wasn't small either. rather, it was the fact that nights together as a couple were more enjoyable than the cold nights spent alone.

cha yeon min and park jimin were what you would consider, 'in love'.

yeon-ah had finally decided she had enough microwave meals stacked in her shopping cart to last her the week, and begun to wheel the cart over to the till to pay.

*

the full bags clutched around yeon-ah's fingers proved to be rather heavy, as she found herself struggling to walk straight on the journey home. the walk between the super market and yeon-ah's house was roughly twenty minutes, and seeing as she couldn't drive, it created quite a struggle. unfortunately, jimin couldn't drive either, but if he could, he would of definitely driven his girlfriend home. they were in love, heck, he would do anything for her.

yeon-ah's eyes began to drift over to the cutesy cafes she passed on the way home, and that's when she spotted something; or someone to be in fact.

jimin. park jimin.

now, she probably wouldn't of questioned it, as jimin enjoyed spending lunch times in pretty little cafes such as these. but what made it questionable, was the fact jimin was
sitting at a table with someone else.

now, jimin would usually go out without yeon-ah, and when yeon-ah had asked him if she could come, jimin would simply say 'i just want to be alone'.

yeon-ah had never questioned it, but now, as she watched jimin through the cafe window, wipe off frosting from the younger male's cheek sitting opposite him, yeon-ah became slightly curious.

her boyfriend was with another male, acting as if he was with her. the two boys were acting like a couple.

yeon-ah completely dropped her grocery bags and jogged towards the cafe, opening the door and walking straight towards the table jimin was sat at. many customers looked up as the door was swung open, but continued eating as soon as yeon-ah sat down at the table with the two other men.

to say at the least, jimin looked extremely surprised to see yeon-ah join them at the table, but nevertheless he smiled lovingly at his girlfriend. yeon-ah returned the smile, then turned to face the other male sitting at the table and smiled, holding out a hand.

"i'm cha yeon min. what's your name?" she grinned tightly, trying to be nice.

the male looked slightly taken aback, but still shook her hand and smiled. "my name is jeon jungkook, but you can call me kookie. jimin has told me a lot about you."

at this, yeon-ah looked back at jimin, raising an eyebrow as if urging him to explain.

"yeon-ah, please listen. i was going to tell you about this but i didn't know how to," jimin tried to explain, as yeon-ah's jaw dropped. had jimin really been cheating on her? no, but she loved him, and jimin loved her. was this jimin trying to break up with yeon-ah? no, it couldn't be.

"yeon-ah! please don't cry!" jimin rubbed the girls back as a few tears started to collect in her eyes. "i still love you, very much."

yeon-ah began to calm down at those words. as long as jimin loved her, everything would be ok.

"it's just that, i also love jungkook. but- there's something i need to ask," jimin frowned, looking back over to jungkook who seemed to be encouraging jimin to carry on.

"i was wondering if maybe you could give jungkook a chance too? this might sound completely and utterly ridiculous, but i love you both so much, and i know you two would get along. if you could learn to love eachother, then we could all be a three. two boyfriends and one girlfriend. it could work, i know it could!"

to say that yeon-ah was shocked would be an understatement. well, what could you expect? jimin had just asked her to be part of a love triangle.

the confused girl looked back at jungkook, who smiled at her warmly. could she really learn to love this man? after all these years of loving jimin, could she love to learn jungkook as well? it wasn't much of a question. she was doing this for jimin, she could do anything for jimin.

"it will be hard, but i'm sure i can give it a go," yeon-ah finally spoke after a few silent minutes of deep thought, and jimin's face broke out into a smile of relief.

"thank you so much yeon-ah!" jimin giggled, leaning over to kiss her cheek which caused her to blush. even after all these years of them being together, jimin still managed to bring butterflies to yeon-ah's stomach. "i love you."

yeon-ah smiled. "i love you too."

jungkook sat from the other side of the table, smiling at the beautiful couple he would soon be a part of.

this was going to be great.

-
so there you go. i hope you enjoyed this :)

you asked me to write about jimin cheating on you with jungkook, but then ending up as a love triangle, and I hope this is along the lines of what you meant?? idk what you would consider cheating, but I tried to keep it (no mature content) as requested.