I got of his body, kneeling in front of him as I pull both pair of his shoes, then his socks off. I place them both at the side of the bed before pulling his slacks all the way of his leg.

Taking his phone and wallet out of his pocket, I discard the clothes in the clothes hamper before returning to find Xiden in bed, asleep.

I sighed placing his phone on the night stand on his side of the bed before crawling his beside him. I brush my fingers through his hair before a sigh left my lips, why am I doing this for him, for a man that I nearly knew.

I shriek when Xiden arms latched around my waist, drawing me into his body. He buries his head in my neck before he settle in the bed going back to sleep and in his warm embrace I followed behind.

****

I groan rolling over and burying my head into Xiden's neck trying to drown out the shrill sound of a cellphone ringing.

The sound echoes again in the room and Xiden groan, clearly annoyed and probably suffering from a bad hangover. "Xiden, it's your phone."

He hand wonders over the night stand knocking off a few articles before finally grabbing his phone and hanging it up. "My head hurts," he grumble.

"Maybe if you didn't drink so much last night - ," I reply looking at him.

"I'm sorry brown eyes, it's just that Aiden is leaving today and he wanted us to go have a few drinks and, shit, I didn't intend for it to get so out of control." He growled clutching his head in his hand.

"Why don't you go take a shower and I'll get you something to eat and some pills for your head."

Xiden looks at me with an unknown emotion before he got off the bed going into the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

I sighed getting out of the warm messy bed and heading for the kitchen. Throwing my hair up in a messy bun I got started on making pancakes, eggs, bacon, buscuits with gravy and coffee.

Finishing up, I heard the elevator ding signaling someone is here. I ignore it thinking that it is Alessandro and Enrico.

"Hi, sis-in-law," my body tensed when I hear the malicious voice of Xiden's brother. "Smells good in here."

Turning off the burner I look up at Aiden, trying to not let my growing distaste for him show. "Hi Aiden, you're here early," I said offering him a smile.

"I have some business to take care of before I leave back to Russia and unfortunately one of them is with you." He said with a smirk that means no good.

"Me?" I asked confused. What kind of business could he possibly have with me.

He walks around the kitchen counter stopping in front of me. He raise his hand and I step back from his touch. He let out a 'tsk' sound before dropping his hand and taking another step towards me as I take one back.

This feels wrong, so wrong, it doesn't feel the same when Xiden is doing it. I don't get the jittery feeling, the butterflies in my stomach or the smile when I see the amuse look in his beautiful eyes.

No, instead I feel fear, my heart hammering for a while different reason, my blood racing through my veins, my breath coming out in short pants.

My back collide with the refrigerator and I gasp in fear, trying to escape quickly he slams his hand against the refrigerator right in front of my face. I shrink back, a frightening squeal escape my lips as I stared wide eyed into his vicious brown orbs.

I went to scream for Xiden when he place his palm over my lips, the sensation completely different from his brothers touch causing a terrified shiver to run down my spine. "Don't make a sound."