Chapter 25; Diary Entries

Start from the beginning

I did my hair and then I was ready. I'm not sure what I plan to do but, I want to do something.

Sadly my mind is still thinking about Mackenzie.

I sighed and sat on my bed, I looked at my bracelet. Then, at the pictures of our squad, and of Kenzie and I.

I sighed, I wanted to be with her.

I get up and go downstairs.

"I'm going for a walk, I'll be back later!" I shout, walking out of my house.

I walked down the driveway, and made a right. I started walking down the street. Knowing where I wanted to go.

I finally see the large house and approach the front door. I knocked and waited for someone to answer.

"Hey Johnny, what do you need bud?"

"Hi Kurt, I was just wondering if I could go up to Mackenzie's room. I think I left something here the other day," I lied.

"Ya sure, go right on up," Kurt smiled, opening the door letting me inside.

I smiled and went up to Mackenzie's room. I walked inside and looked the room. It reminds me so much of her. The memories I have with her are special. There's some great ones within this room.

I went through Mackenzie's stuff, I know it's wrong but, I mean, she's not here to tell me I can't. I search through her desk and drawers.

I found her diary.

I grabbed it and looked to make sure Kurt wasn't coming. I sit down on her bed and open it up.

I flipped to a random page and start to read.

Dear diary,

It's me, Mackenzie of course. I mean who else would write in this.

Today, April 14th, I had my first kiss.

I had it with my best friend John. We were talking, just him and I, we were in his room, and we started talking about relationships.

I told him I never had a first kiss before. Nobody knows that, not even Maddie. He told me he had his from his ex girlfriend back in seventh grade.

We talked some more and I admitted that, my first kiss would have to be with someone I'll definitely remember, and that when I think about it, I won't cringe at the fact I kissed whom ever it may be.

He looked me in the eyes and smiled, he asked if I'd cringe if I thought that he was my first kiss. Honestly, I wouldn't.

We both were quiet for a good minute and the tension between us grew. We leaned in and kissed.

From what I hear from Maddie and her friends, their first kisses didn't really have a spark. This was different. Really different. It felt like fireworks.

When we stopped I couldn't help but to smile. I had a weird feeling in my stomach, it was weird. It wasn't a bad feeling, it was a great one.

John's special to me, I don't really know my feelings exactly, but, I do know that I definitely don't regret this.

I'm debating if I'm going to tell Maddie, I probably won't. She'll get so emotional and stuff, don't want to really deal with it.

But, anyways I have to go.

Bye,
Kenzie xoxo

I smiled at the entry. And flipped to another one. And another, and another. A lot of them were about me. Some were about the squad. I didn't think she cared about me that much.

It means a lot to me. I heard steps coming up the stairs. I panicked and put it back.

"Hey John, did you find it?" Kurt asked.

"Um... no I didn't I guess it's at Carson's house," I lied.

"Okay, well I'll see you around John. I need to get back to work," Kurt said.

I nodded and we both walked downstairs. Before I leave I turn to Kurt.

"Can I ask you something Mr. Ziegler?"

"What's up bud?" Kurt asked.

He took me to his office and we both took a seat.

"Do you think that anyone is good enough for your daughters?"

He smiled, "I figured you'd say that. I always had a feeling you liked Mackenzie. Honestly I never feel that anyone is good enough for my daughters. But, I think that you are good enough for Mackenzie," Kurt explained.

"Really?"

"Yes John. You see, I've known everyone's parents since high school, middle school, even elementary school. I've been friends with your father since elementary school, and when we all had kids, we all said we were going to help each other raise their kids," Kurt explained. "I see Mackenzie, you and all your friends and I can't help but to smile. I've seen how much each of you have grown up and it's unbelievable."

"Would you possibly let me date Mackenzie?"

"Of course John," Kurt smiled.

"Thank you so much," I smiled.

"You're welcome John. I know you won't break her heart," Kurt stated.

We both stood up and left the house.

I walked back home smiling. Now I just have to ask. I just need to figure out how.

What's up guys. New chapter, what did you think?

So John read Mackenzie's diary then got permission to ask Mackenzie out. That's pretty freaking cute.

Anyways, I'm working on some new stuff I can't wait for you guys to read it's going to be great. Anyhow that's it, no big grand rant or whatever today.

Just feeling a little sick with a stomach bug today so I've been home. Working on a bunch of stuff.

Anyways ya that's me. How's your day?

Also song of the chapter is My First KISS by 3h03! (Something like that lol)

I got to go but thanks for reading.

Bye loves xoxo