17: F. R. I. E. N. D. S

One word to describe Yuki now?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dead

That's right, dead.

Dead because the Pass that she went through seems to only offer a one way ride. And she needs to go back to Seiretei before anyone notices she's gone. It's still midday so she still have time to find another Pass.

Question:

Why don't she use Kisuke's Senkaimon instead?

Answer:

She can't.

Why?

Because she doesn't want her Chichiue to be mad at her and especially Captain Commander Yamamoto when they find out. Since she sneaked her way out, she has to sneak her way back in. But the real dilemma is finding another Pass.

Yuki just left Kisuke's shop a while ago after eating lunch. Yuroichi's words helped Yuki in deciding which squad she will pick. She has a choice already and she can't wait to return home and tell Yama-jii about it. So with a pep on her step, Yuki set out to look for a Pass.

"Muracho, you really can't find a Pass?" Yuki questioned her zanpakuto

"Apologies, Yuki-sama. But aside from the size, the technological interference in Karakura Town is too big. I can't use my powers here properly unlike in Seiretei." Muracho reasoned

"Hmmm, okay. But you can still find some right?" Yuki asked

"Yes, Yuki-sama. But my range only occupies only a kilometer." Muracho answered

Yuki nodded her head and she continued walking around Karakura. Same to shinigamis, only people with high spiritual capabilities can see Yuki. To normal people, she is nothing but air. In almost every corner she turned, stray spirits and on strange occasions, Hollows cross paths with her. Karakura town really is a spiritual hub. She's amazed by the number of spiritual activity happening here.

"Yuki-sama, I detect a Pass inside this building." Muracho said and Yuki took a glance at the said building

It was the Karakura Highschool and from the looks of it, the students are having their lunch period. Yuki quickly walked inside said facility and towards the place where Muracho said she located a Pass.

Yuki can't help but admire the place.

"Wow, human schools are nice. Their uniforms are beautiful." Yuki said to herself and continued walking down the hallway

"Now I wanted to go to school." She added and went inside a classroom

"The pass is here, Yuki-sama. Up at the ceiling." Muracho said and Yuki nodded

There are no people in the room but their are bags there. Yuki walked inside and searched the ceiling for the Pass. She heard the wind rustling the leaves outside and it gave her an idea. Yuki went to the window and opened it. She then reached her hand out and some of the leaves became frozen. She moved her hand and the leaves followed inside and she proceeded to look for the ceiling Pass using the frozen leaves. She found the rift she was looking for just a little ways behind just below a desk. She made the leaves fly outside the window and Yuki jumped on the desk.

"Why does this Pass have to be on the ceiling." She mumbled to herself

She was about to jump up when the door to the room slid open. She was stunned and so does the person because they stared at each other for a solid minute.

"Hello, Ichigo Kurosaki!" Yuki said after she deciphered his eyes

"Do I know you? Are some kind of stray spirit?" The orange head said relaxed