Chapter 1

Chapter One ~Banished~

3rd Person's Point of View

"Sasuke!"

"Naruto!"

  He stared at the boy holding a lightning shaped like ball crackling thunder at the ends. His hand was a ball or a sphere with wind.Then they both charged at each other with anger as then the boy holding the sphere then did something crazy. He released his jutsu as he smiled at Sasuke as Sasuke widen his eyes as his lightning shaped like ball crackling with thunder at the ends crashed into Naruto's chest. Naruto coughed out blood as he gave out a smile.

"S-s-sa-sas-*cough*"Naruto tried to pronounce his name but he coughed out more blood.

  Sasuke widen in horror as he took his hand out immediately out of Naruto's chest as his tears started to fall. The tears started to go through the pain inside Naruto's chest. Then Kakashi came as his eyes widen. When his eyes scatter at the boy that have a big hole in his chest Kakashi started to panic a lot. Kakashi then glared at Sasuke as the glared boy gave a desperate look. Desperate? Why desperate? Kakashi then got Naruto onto his back as he got a clone to carry Sasuke back to the village. After a few ninja jumps, Kakashi's Jounin vest have some parts covered in Naruto's blood. They made it to the village as the villagers seems excited at Sasuke but not excited at Naruto.

"Why can't the demon die?!"

"Its so ridiculous!"

"Kakashi-san why don't you drop that shit of a demon and bring the Uchiha survivor in," the one that said the rudest comment got a strike of Kakashi's lightning blade.

"Who dares to call my sensei's son a shit of a demon?!"Kakashi hissed with killer intent leaking towards the villagers as they were horrified.

   Although then at the worst timing Sakura has seen Sasuke with the blood of Naruto scattered on him thinking Naruto made Sasuke have his blood all over him.

"NARUTO-BAKA!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO SASUKE-KUN?! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRUSTED YOU AT ALL!!! HOW DARE YOU BRING SASUKE-KUN ALL INJURED?! YOU PIECE OF SHIT SHOULD HAVE DIED IN A HELL HOLE! GO OUT SOMEWHERE NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOU, YOU DEMON! YOU DEMON SHOULD GO TO A HELL HOLE! NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOU! NO ONE!!!! I BET EVEN YOUR PARENTS ABANDONED YOU BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT YOU WERE AN EXCUSE OF A CHILD!!!!!" Sakura screamed at him with pure rage.

  Sasuke stared at Sakura in shock with anger bursting in him.

"Oh my God Sakura that was so cool on how you treated Naruto. Would you mind if you date me?" Sasuke said shocked.

Sakura was so happy in the inside her Sasuke-kun was on her side.

"Really?" She asked.

"Aww hell no! HOW DARE YOU TREAT MY FRIEND LIKE SHIT!! YOU SHOULDN'T CALL YOURSELF A WORTHY COMRADE TO HAVE! YOU ARE THE PIECE OF SHIT HERE THAT NO ONE LIKES! HOW DARE YOU CALL MY RIVAL A DEMON?! AND SAYS WHO THAT HE DID THIS TO ME! IT WAS MY FAULT THAT HIS BLOOD WAS SCATTERED ON ME WHEN I STRUCK MY CHIDORI THROUGH HIS CHEST!" Sasuke yelled with hatred towards Sakura.

  Sakura was shocked. Her Sasuke-kun's fault? Nah...it must have been a dream. Although Kakashi thought Naruto was still unconscious, he didn't suspect that Naruto was awake the whole time.

"Kakashi....please put me down..."Naruto whispered into his ear.

"But Naruto! You need to heal!" Kakashi scolded.

"Do I have anyone kind enough to treat me with medical injuries?" Naruto asked.

"I will help you with the injuries! Hokage-sama will as well!" Kakashi protested answering his question as Naruto jumped down as then Sakura saw the chest with a big hole.Then an ANBU came in before Sakura can say anymore.