Emo Kid Inlove </3

......Okay this is my first book and 3 years ago i wouldnt even think of a book bt i did and i will pretty much type like this for the whole story so.... just bare with me please and enjoy my book. I hope that you will comment my first chapter and give me advise. Thanks. (juat a reminder this story... i made it up its not copywrighted :\)

Emo Kid Inlove. <3

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

Chapter 1!

Once upon a time... wait wait wait.... does every Disney fairytale story start off with some bullshit like that, well... trust me, my life is no fairytale. In fact, it might just be the opposite. All the fucked up bullshit I've been through, oh no my friend, this is no fairytale. Nor is it a dream. Welcome to my never-ending nightmare I call life. As you probably guessed it I'm older than 12 years old.... I'm actually gonna be a Junior in High School next year.. so I'm a sophmore. I have only but a few comrade,( i like to keep my distance, i dont want to get attached), and several thousand enemies. Other than the humans i assosiate with and the demons taking on human forms that i curse, there is one beautiful creature that i share this fucking corrupted world with, Landon Stevens.... but there is another.. oh yes.. Johnny Flores. I've known him since elementary. Whenever everyone thought I was wierd or fuckin psycho, he was the only one who talked to me normal. Like a friend.

~Flashback~

(7 years ago)

"Hey, Abby," said Johnny as he walked towards me, " What are you doing in the corner by yourself?"

"Well, I'm eating lunch here.. like i do everyday, haven't you noticed?" I replied adding a question.

"Not really, come sit with me and my friends." he insisted.

"I..I-I can't," I answered.

"Well why not?", he investigated.

" You and I both know," I muttered, " everyone in this school thinks I'm wierd and talks about me. I try to defend myself, but the teachers always send me to Ms. Ganrich (the principal)."

" I don't think you're wierd," he said shyly, " I actually think you're pretty"

My dimples deepened as I smiled and blushed. I thanked him, but he was shy so he ran off and sat with his friends. So i sat in my little corner with the biggest smile on my face, but i felt a hole burning on the back of my head so I turned around and saw the table of the most popular girls staring down at me with sinister smiles on thier faces. " What are you bimbos lookin at!?" I yelled.

"You know Johnny is lying right, he just said what he said to make you feel better," Alejandra, the leader of the bimbos, chuckled," ~sigh~ he is just that sweet, and besides what would the hottest guy like him have to do with someone as freaky and wierd as you?" As all her friends laughed, I put my head down in defeat. With my head down I turned around to look at him, only to find him staring at me. After that day he kept talking to me, resulting in us being real good friends, minus us living right next to each other . He was my crush for my whole 5th grade year.

~Flashback ends~

I'm waiting for my friends in the school court yard , when a sudden blockage of darkness covered my eyes. I felt with my hands who hands that was who covered my eyes, I felt strong manly hands on my face. As soon as I heard the jerk's chuckle I knew right then who it was." Guess who," he whispered. " Hey, Landon." I chuckled. As he pressed his soft lips against mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my lower arms on his shoulders, feeling so inlove and lucky to have his heart.

Landon, whom I mentioned before, is my boyfriend. We've been together for 1 year so far (:<3! He is just like a replica of me, but in male form. He loves the same things i do and feels the same way about the world as I do. The only thing i hate about him is his hatred of Disturbed ( my favorite band..... really thats my favorite band!!) His looks arent so bad either. He has a light tan skin tone with black hair he loves to spike up, he wears 'not to' skinny jeans and Blink 182 band shirts...( not just Blink 182, he wears Slipknot, Cannibal Corpse and more..) with Chuck Taylors. I love everything about him except that minor flaw i mentioned earlier.

We sat there in the court yard waiting on our friends, while talking talking about the upcoming Warped Tour concert. I noticed Johnny walking out of the cafeteria doors texting on his iPhone. "Hey Johnny!" I yelled spooking him. He look around to find the culprit responsible for his suprise adn saw me and Landon. He walked towards us giving off a beautiful aura. As I looked at him, I saw his dark eyes meet mine. I was blushing, but discreetly so he or/and Landon wouldn't notice. I guess you can say I was blushing on the inside.

"Hey Abby," he said as he hugged me . "Wassup Landon," he adde as he shook his hand in a handshake technique. "Abby, are we still studying tonight over World History or what?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm definitly still game for tonight. I am failing that class. I have to pass this test or I will flunk that class." I answered.

Landon was cool about it. He knew I was faithful to him and was only friends with Johnny.

"Well I gotta go, I'm gonna meet up with this girl thats trying to get with me." he mentioned.

"Okay see you later, bye!" I said.

Seconds after he left , our friends showed up. We decided to skip school for the rest of the day. We got into Samantha's care and left. We went to her boyfirned's house. H e is a sophmore in college and has his own place. We were so bored, so we decided to get high( off of weed). Afer a couple of puffs I was high than a bitch! Everything was funny. All I did was laugh abd make out with Landon, but whenever I was quiet i could hear my heart and body functions which I thought was AWESOME!! Then we went to the Mall Theater to watch a new comedy movie that none of us have seen, while we were still high. When we got there and watched the movie it got way fun.We were laughing the whole time. And some mind control freak called security on us.

" Wow really, all we are doing is laughing. I mean this is a funny movie we paid to watch isn't it?" I told the security guard. She just told us to be quiet and left. After the movie we go some Sonic to get rid of the hunger pains. Then like 5 minutes later I wasn't high anymore and noticed the time. Landon took me back home in his Land Rover. Pulling up to my house I turned to him, I pressed my hand on his cheek to kiss him passionately. We sat there kissing for a long time as if that would be the last time I'd see him. As we gasped for air he said, " You know I'm going to see you tomorrow, right," playfully. Before I left he told me he loves me and I returned the saying but with a 'too' at the end.I went in the house, went into the kitchen to get some OJ when i noticed a note on the refrigerator saying:

"Abigal, I will be home late tonight.. I have a date :).. so don't wait up.Yes yes I will be careful. I love you too okay.

Love your, Mom."

-Good for her I thought to myself continueing the quest to get some OJ. I was 7 years old when dad left. He didnt even say why. All I remember was him packing his suitcase in the trunk of his car and Mom crying asking him why. Why would he do that to a woman... leave without a word leaving a woman with a child to fend for herself. Men. After cleaning my cup I went upstairs getting my pjs ready for bed. I hopped in the shower before going to bed though. Pouring the liquid soap on my hand towel, I washed myself. Caressing my breast wiping down my body to get rid of the disgusting bacteria floating around in the air off my body, washing off the dark make up i applied on my face this morning. Pouring in my hair to clean it. Getting out of the shower I walked into my room with only a towel around me. I put on my silk pjs. A black tank top without a bra because it gets annoying when I sleep with it on, and comfortable boy shorts. Letting my hair hang down I heard a knock at the door, remembering Johnny coming over to study. I looked at the time and it was only 9:30 pm. I ran down stairs to let him in. I was really used to Johnny and I being friends so I wasn't uncomfortable in my current clothes infront of him. I asked him where would he like to study.

"It seems like you were getting ready fofr bed, so we can go in your toom so you can get comfty," he insisted. He followed me upstairs and brought books to read.