"My mom bought it for you when she was abroad." he explained. "You're glad I remembered." 

"Aish, still- thank you hyung!" I grinned. 

"Welcome." he gave me one of his smiles. 

"I'm broke." Jaehee admitted. "Taehyung, give me a few more months and I'll get you a gift. My parents are in Christmas vacation, so I didn't have enough money." 

I didn't really mind not getting gifts. After all, I enjoyed people's presence alot, so even if it's just talking to them, it already makes me happy. 

"Oh really?" Jungkook cocked an eyebrow. "You just forgot." 

"Of course I didn't!" she defended, blushing a bit. "Jungkook, if you don't shut up, I'm going to pinch your ear." 

"Yeah, yeah." he laughed softly. 

"Here's a scarf." Hoseok said, making his way over and handing it to me. "You should wear scarves at cold weathers, or else you'll get sick. Your nose is runny. That's the reason. Taehyung, have you drank medicine for-" 

"I'm okay, hyung." I reassured, laughing softly. Yes, he really liked bombarding you with questions. 

Yoongi was quiet. 

I noticed it - but he smiled at me. Though there was definitely something wrong. 

"And here's something!" Jimin handed me a box. "Open it! I saved up for it, Taehyungie!" 

"If I like this gift, a girl will like you." I challenged, he gasped. 

"Oh, for sure I'll be getting hundreds of girls falling for me once your eyes land on my gift." he said confidently. And was he right about me liking his present. It was a watch. 

"Wah! Jiminie, thank you." I thanked. "But really, you should've just kept your money." 

"Nah." he waved a hand. "I like seeing my friends happy." he slightly moved his head, flashing Yoongi a sneaky glance. "Hyung, are you okay?" 

The light atmosphere toned down, and I sat down on the edge of the small couch. 

"Taehyung." he started, looking me in the eye. "Can I talk to you.." he paused. "Alone?" 

My heart pounded in nervousness. And I bit my lip, a habit I had whenever I was nervous. 

"Of course." I forced a smile, and I felt everyone's gazes as we walked out of the door. He didn't seem to be mad, but he seemed upset. 

He looked up at me. "Are you seeing someone else?" 

My brows furrowed at his question. 

"Yuna told you.. didn't she?" I said slowly. 

"Yes. And are you?" 

I told him the truth. And he was a good listener. Right after explaining everything, he seemed to understand my view of the situation. 

"Alright." he nodded. "And are you planning to tell the others? Suyung?" 

"Hyung," I started. "I don't want to surprise them. I don't want to hurt anyone."

"But you have to say it before things get out of hand." he replied right away. "It will become a bigger shock if you keep it between us. Tell it to Suyung. You have to. She's overworking herself, and she's stressed." 

"She's working?" 

"She's stubborn." he finalised. "Taehyung, I know you're going to see her after this. And you might as well talk to her about your situation and her overworking herself. I don't like seeing her so.. unhappy."