Chapter 9

Finally, it's Saturday! A perfect day to rest ...or do some shit.

I have an idea!

Sans will like this so fuckin' bad!

I quietly grabbed my phone from my pocket and set it on my back. I wanted to see her eyes again, she infrequently opens them.

"Hey Frisk, can you open your eyes again?" I asked.

"No." Frisk rejected, who was cooking in the kitchen.

"Please?"

"No."

"But you showed it to me in the underground."

"Then you don't have to see it again if you already saw it."

"Please! I don't kinda remember how they look. Pretty please!" I appealed childishly.

She breathed and gave in. "Fine."

She stared at me and gradually opened her eyes. It was golden; I have seen it a few times when we were back in the underground but it never fails to make me breathless. Unfortunately, that ended shortly as soon as I grabbed my phone from my back, snapped a photo of Frisk's eyes. I quickly swung the door open and ran as fast as I can.

"H-huh? Hey! Chara, that's not appropriate! Get back here!" She chased me, while I was busy sending the image to the comedian.

Chara: Hey comedian! Check this out! 😌

Sans: ???

Sans: ...is that frisk?

Chara: YES! 😆

Sans: wow...

Sans: she looks...

Sans: cute.

By the time that Sans had sent the last message, Frisk managed to grasp my phone and yanked it away from me. Frisk delayed after reading his message, I was standing there, smirking. Frisk turned somewhat crimson until she resembled a tomato.

"O-oh my g-gosh. He t-thinks I-I'm c-c-cute?!" Frisk faltered, nearly toppling the phone.

"Mhm." I agreed.

*

Sans: cute.

Would you like to delete this message?

  ❤ (Yes)                      (No)

Message can't be deleted. (lol)

I borrowed Chara's phone, I still can't move on to what he said. I practically exploded at 'message can't be deleted.' This phone is literally pissing me off.

"Can't move on?" Chara smirked, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"I hate you."