Chapter 24; Late Night Talks

Mulai dari awal

-

I wake up, my phone keeps going off. I figured it's the group chat. I look and see they're on Skype.

I quietly get out of bed and grab Maddie's laptop. I snuck out into the living room and logged on. Knowing her password.

I logged into my Skype account and answer the call that was coming in.

"Hey guys!" I waved.

"Mackenzie! We miss you!" They all say.

"Miss you too," I say.

"You have no idea how worried we were, we were panicking for days," Lauren stated.

"I'm sorry guys, I just needed to do it," I say.

"When are you coming home?" Carson asked.

"Like a week and a half, I just need a detox from everything," I say.

"Understandable Kenzie, I mean you've been so tense lately," Brynn stated.

"So who's that kid that you were with today?" John asked.

"Oh ya, he was cute," Nadia said.

I smiled, "his name is Mark, and he's seventeen."

"Oh you getting them older boys," Brynn said.

I laughed and nodded, "he was really sweet. I think we're going to hang out again."

"Get it Kenzie," Jacob joked.

I laughed. "So how's everything there?"

"Everyone misses you. Like literally everyone has been asking for you and looking for you," Hayden explained.

"But, we're really happy you're safe though. You're our sister fam," Carson added.

"I love you guys," I smiled.

"We love you too," Brynn said.

"So how's New York?" Nadia asked.

"Good, it's really fun with Maddie and the girls," I say.

"You okay Mack? You sound sick," John asked concerned.

"Oh ya, I got sick from walking here those like four days so it's whatever. I got medicine," I shrugged.

"I can't believe you walked there," Lauren stated.

I shrugged. "A talent," I joked.

They laughed.

We talked for quiet awhile and then after about almost two hours we ended the call. At that point is was so tired I just fell asleep on the couch.

Guys I completely forgot to update. I am so sorry. Like really I am so so sorry.

Anyways yesterday we had a pep rally and the homecoming game. So juniors won both powderpuff and skit so they got to perform during the pep rally.

Now powderpuff is girls playing football, and the boys are the cheerleaders. So the boys literally 9/10 times are just twerking.

But the whole thing was so sexual it was hilarious.

Then I went to the homecoming game, we literally killed the other team. We won 63-0. There was no chance the other team could recover.

Anyways today is homecoming and I'm not going because it just stupid. I'm over it. Plus every year right before hoco something bad happens to me so it sucks.

But anyways I have a question for y'all. So I have this story I am writing, I need your opinions on this. So I have these baby names and I want you to pick the name.

But the catch is you won't know the names. So what you have to do is pick a number 1 or 2 and then the one that has the most I will tell you the next chapter which name won.

Anyways nothing too exciting I'm tired and my uncle Jay came down to visit and it's awesome.

But that's me so I have to go I'm a bit busy and ya.

Bye loves xoxo