"What's Octavia doing here?" Jasper asked confused. "Oh."

  "I guess we know how he got away." Raven teased.

  "Relax, Bellamy," She suggested, being loud enough to only be heard by him. "Try not to be driven by emotions."

  Three grounders riding horses appeared from behind Lincoln. There was a woman whose face was not covered as the rest of them, and Asteria thought she recognized her.

  "That's their leader," She recognized out loud. "I'm trying real hard not to end her right now."

  "Did she do something to you?" Bellamy asked, looking at her worried.

  "She made my life a living hell, that's what she did."

  She closed her eyes for a moment, and lowed down her weapon, trying to calm down. The fact that she was carrying a gun wasn't helping, she was used to using a bow. Her aim wasn't as good with a gun as she was with her favorite weapon since she had learned how to use them not long ago. She didn't know why she picked it, she just did.

  The meeting was happening in front of them, the grounder leader and Clarke were talking and not knowing about what was annoying Asteria.

  "Grounder Princess looks pissed," Raven stated.

  "Our princess has that effect," Bellamy answered her.

  "Raven, when have you seen a grounder smiling anyway?" Asteria joked, earning small smiles.

  She was tired, that was the truth. She felt her arms heavy and aching from holding the gun, and she was getting tired of waiting, mixed with curiosity and fear.

"Oh, no. No. This is bad," Jasper claimed.

  "What the hell are you talking about?" Raven questioned, confused and annoyed.

  "There are grounders in the trees," He explained, being bombarded by questions from everyone else as they tried to look for the grounders hiding. "They're gonna shoot! Clarke, run! Run!" He shouted, taking a step forwards and starting shooting himself.

  Asteria didn't understand what was happening anymore. There were bullets and arrows flying through the air, looking to hit something, someone. Her own ammunition was being directed towards the grounders on the bridge, to keep them from attacking her friends. All the noise was resonating in her ears and her sight was getting blurry from all the cold breeze hitting her face.

  She saw Lincoln get hurt in all that mess, and she wanted to run to help him. A strong grip grabbing her right arm stopped her from running to aid the fallen grounder and forced her to run.

  The green blur from the trees she couldn't recognize anymore surrounded her, and the delinquents were all running in front of her.

  She was almost out of breath when they reached the camp's front gate. Her legs were shaking from the adrenaline that ran through her body, and her hands were still holding the gun the leader had given her.

  "You got anything to say?" Bellamy asked Finn, anger bubbling up inside of him as they stopped.

  "Yeah. I told you no guns!" Finn replied, blaming them.

  "I told you we couldn't trust the grounders," Clarke reminded him. "I was right."

  "Why didn't you tell me what you were up to?" Raven asked him, hurt.

  "Okay, how about we all turn off the drama and get to camp, peacefully and happy that we didn't die," Asteria suggested, earning various eye rolls.