BOOK TWO

( all of you @ me after this book )

HIYA! Very cliffhanger, much last chapter.

Well, I'm definitely feeling that ending. Fun fact: I changed the ending because that wasn't the original, since I'm a sucker for angst and suffering.

First things first: thank you so much, to all of you, for reading this book! This has 5K reads, and I never thought it would get to that, in all honesty. The support this book has it's amazing, brb I'm gonna go cry.

Second: I'm currently planning the sequel, but I'm not going to post it right away. I had it all planned, and then decided to change something so I want to think everything through it first, and write like half of it before publishing. Besides, school has been stressing me out a lot. I apologize for the time it's going to take, but I'll still update Stars Crash and I've been wanting to publish other stuff too, so I might do that to if I don't get way too stressed.

  Third: special thanks to my lovely friend -anxius for proofreading this last chapter and helping me out with it (and everything else cause she knows I'm a mess™), ily!

  Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I did! And again, thank you all for the support 💖

  All the love, Bianca