X; MISSING

.*•.☼.•*.☼.•*.

NIGHT TIME DIDN'T go easy for anyone. The possibility of more than hundreds of people dying on what it once was the criminals' home didn't settle down easy, especially on those who weren't privileged enough to assure that their families weren't the ones being sacrificed.

  Asteria could only think of her father. The man she pushed away on multiple occasions, someone she wanted to see and at the same time wanted to avoid until the end of life as it is. He reminded her so much of simpler times she wished she never left. A time where a growing sickness didn't ruin their happiness, the moments were it was the three of them with nothing to fight against. For her, a family was supposed to be a safe place. The ground had been the place she lived in for only a year, but safety was a feeling she hadn't felt for longer than that.

  She envied a lot, from a bunch of the delinquents. Bellamy and Octavia had each other, Clarke had her mom, and even Finn had Raven. She didn't have anyone, and it was all her fault.

  Her mind was constantly fighting a battle between what her heart desired for and what her brain told her was better for surviving. Cleverness was always a trait of hers, but she just wished it didn't have to be like that.

  The messy thoughts that kept her up every night were interrupted by Bellamy, who seemed to be in the desperate search of something. His face reflected his concern, with his hand holding a torch slightly shaking.

  "Hey, Blake!" Asteria called him out, to which he responded by turning around. "What did you lose?"

  "My sister," He replied, with a trembling voice. "I can't find her."

  Asteria remembered seeing her last the morning she argued with her brother. But not after that, not even looking for the Raven's radio or joking around with Jasper. She stood up, quickly grabbing her bow, and ready to help. There was something wrong, and she just wondered why didn't she realize it before.

.*•.☼.•*.☼.•*.

  The group of delinquents was ready to go search Octavia in the middle of the night, forever following the rebel king. Asteria was at the front, next to him. She didn't like Octavia, nor putting herself in danger going out on a hunting trip when the darkness still surrounded all of them, but she knew what it was like to lose someone so close. A long time ago, she decided she would never be a sad story again, and if she could stop it, no one else would be a tragedy.

  Tragedy. There was a soft hurt in her chest after seeing the funeral for the hundreds of people she helped murder when she threw the radio away. There was a voice at the back of her mind that screamed that her father could have been there, and she regretted ever being so selfish. Humans never accept their own mistakes, for they never apologize. For her, she didn't deserve to be forgiven for such a cruel act.